Let's talk about Movie Starscream

Terrorcon Blot

I'll never find it, but there was a post ( a month ago ) about how the tips of screamers wings sometimes had a little interference contact with the hip plates, barely noticeable, but enough to keep the wings held away from small peg that is on the back of each black arm strut. A tiny bit of trimming , and the wings lock into place like they were always meant to. I did it to mine, because the left side snapped in properly, and the right side held off. The little pegs are at the bottom of the arm struts, right beside the rivets that attach them to his "lower back" area.

same for mine. there is no peg.

the toy is sturdy and will hold any pose if you position his legs in just the right way. one thing though. he really doesn't look movie accurate in either mode. those cannons are ridiculous and oversized. he really needed hands. his legs also seem too short. it's good for a voyager and fun as a toy, but he was one i would say was better off as a leader class toy

but that's for the sequel toyline :P

Archived