Meantime and High Score 100

Terrorcon Blot

I picked up Meantime and High Score 100 over the weekend.

I really like these guys. High Score 100's face kind of reminds me of the HM Apeface.

The only minor quips for me is the fact that HS100 is too small, and I wish Meantime's secondary 'back/side' feet were attached to his arms. Then he'd have a neat four-legged spidery mode as well.

Aoi

• 2 weeks later...

So I also found some weapons to fit in Meantime's hands. And they're a much more recent figure as well. Specifically, 76 Bumblebee's guns. They're very tight, but a little bit of work and they fit wonderfully. They can fit in either the top or bottom, so you can use them as tonfas if you wish. Personally, I leave Meantime's fist in his arm and put the gun in the exposed bottom peg. This makes it into more of a mounted weapon than a handheld.

Archived