Ever lost a transformer....

Devil Mazinkaiser

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've lost all my transformers (see the sig) in the past. I recover all of them, I'm looking only for Roadbuster now.

Forget Unicron, moms were the biggest threat to Transformers in the 80's! That's why I watched mine like a hawk.

Only instance I can remember of a Transformer being lost and found was when I was a kid I lost my Crosshairs figure which was my stand-in Orion Pax (go figure). I lost him in the early spring and couldn't find him anywhere. Then come that fall guess what I found zipped in the pocket of my winter jacket? I was bouncing off the walls I was so happy!

Emerje

All my brothers G1 toys went missing over the years -Not to mention my Devestator he broke christmas day :tfmad (Never quite been able to forgive him for it :P)

The one toy I do know to be around here (We've long since moved you see) Is an insecticon I picked up at a school fate, although damned if I've been able to find him in the eight years since we moved.

Never a Transformer... but a MASK figure. I had gotten the flying Camaro as a present and had the car itself for many a years before I lit it on fire. However around the age of 17, my cousin found a figure in the hill behind my grandparent's old house. Now they own half a hill so that was a big place. Well we dubbed him Captain Injury because it was pretty rare to find toys up in the hill. During the advent of the Internets I was able to identify this figure are Matt Tracker.... So he was lost in the hill for about 12 years...

Archived