Transformers FOR SALE or TRADE!

Hey TFans!

I've had a few different Transformers up for sale on the TFieds boards.

And now I've decided to let you all know what goodies I've got to sell or trade with ya...

LIST 08-30-07

MISB Alternators: OPTIMUS PRIME SOLD

This fantastic update of Optimus Prime (as a realistic Dodge pick up truck) actually has rubber tires, painted headlights, mirrors and a painted truck bed! Factory sealed and never opened, this Autobot Leader is a great addition to your Transformers collection.

MIB SCF: STAR SABER

Super Colectable Figure STAR SABER from the Japanese G1 universe up for sale. Mint condition and fully articulated show accurate PVC figure has a perfect paint job, all accesories (including sword and blue head) packed in original Takara display box.

MIB Energon: MEGATRON SOLD

The ruthless Armada Megatron was reformated into a HUGE Leader Class jet fighter for the Energon series. Non smoking adult collector wishes to sell this great big figure! All accesories included. Big box is in excellent condition.

MIB Galaxy Force: FLAME CONVOY looks amazing packed in robot mode. Extremely detailed figure with dragon scales and mechanical wires all over his body. This figure is in excellent condition only displayed by a private non smoking collector. The original Takara box is in perfect shape with clear windows for the figure and planet key. Awesome evil figure!

Loose Metal Force: OPTIMUS PRIME 12 inch tall figure made from well sculpted PVC and beautiful metallic paint. Comes with rifle and removable Matix of Leadership! Very unique figure to add to your collection of Primes and Autobot Leaders...

MIB Super Link: WING SABER SOLD

transforms form sharp stealth bomber to a heavily armored robot. He can Powerlink with Superlink/ Energon Optimus Prime to form Wing Convoy. Non smoking collector looking to unload this awesome Takara figure with a FREE Energon Optimus Prime (NO accessories or trailer).

Alternators: WINDCHARGER is MINT and in the original red box. Transforms from speedy little Mazda sports car to a well articulated robot. Comes with removable car roof top and engine which transfoms into a weapon.

MIB Beast Wars II: LIO CONVOY SOLD

is an incredibly detailed white and gold lion that transforms into this series Maximal Leader, Convoy! Comes with all missles, accessories and original Asian box.

MIB Beast Wars II: MEGASTORM is a very large Leader Class tank with all accessories and original Asian box.

MIB Energon SCORPONOK (modified with Cybertron Dark Scorponok colored parts)

When I bought Energon Scorponok I loved the idea of an update to a very powerful G1 character. But the baby blue and burnt red colors were terrible! Years later I bought Cybertron Dark Scorponok and switched a few parts to make his appearance easier on the eyes. I know his value is decreased if he is modified. But I like the simplier colors of green, black and gold. Pictures available upon request. You wont be dissapointed!

Loose G1: SKYWARP SOLD

Original incomplete seeker jet Skywarp figure. Comes with body, large side wings, laser missles, rocket launchers, tail fins, purple back wings and landing gear. Black modifyed nose cone, clear cockpit and black fists from G1 RAMJET. Original stickers are good. Excellent for parts or mod...

Loose G1: CYLONUS SOLD

Figure is in good shape with light sticker wear. NO accessories.

Loose G1: CONSTRUCTICONS SOLD

(Scavenger, Hook, Longhaul, Bonecrusher, Scrapper and Mixmaster)

All in good shape with light chrome and sticker wear. NO accessories.

MIB Beast Wars Transmetals: OPTIMAL OPTIMUS

Powerful and savage is the mutated Optimus with Transmetal chrome parts. Packed in his box as an Ape, he is a quadrupal-former in gleaming orange, purple and grey. He also transforms into a Jet, Tank and robot Maximal Leader Optimal Optimus! Figure is in mint condition with all accessories from Kenner. Box is in rough shape, though…

MIB Energon: OMEGA SUPREME

Supreme class figure packed in giant “Head Master” robot mode transforms from an aircraft carrier and construction crane! He actually has two separate vehicle modes that fuse together with the addition of Head Master Omega on top. You can also insert Energon Optimus Prime into the chest cavity and combine to form Omega Prime… The figure is sold in the original box with all accessories in mint condition. But beware the weight of this figure will increase all shipping charges… But he’s worth it! Wait till you see all the guns this warrior has mounted and ready to fire!

MIB Armada: THUNDERCRACKER

This sleek Seeker jet comes packed in original window box with twin cannons on top and a tiny Mini Con car at his side. Both figures are in great condition with all accessories. If you need to complete your collection of evil Decepticon Seeker jets this is a good place to start…

MIB G1 Takara Reissue: LAMBOR (Sideswipe)

A few years back Takara and Hasbro reissued a bunch of classic G1 Transformers. The Japanese figures came packed in beautiful “book” boxes with tons of artwork and text I’ve never seen before. This figure is in MINT condition with all stickers applied and all chrome plated accessories. The booklet is imaculate with computer rendered drawings of both Autobots and Decepticons. This is one of the most beautiful G1 figures I’ve ever seen!

MIB G1 Prowl

Hasbro reissue. Sweet update to the original G1 Autobot Security Chief. Nice red chrome helmet "horns". But they colored hos missles and rifle black... MINT! in original Hasbro reissue box...

Loose G1 Hun Grr Leader of the Terrorcons from G1. This incredible two headed dragon is in excellent condition. For a G1 figure he has many ratcheted jopints on his arms and legs... No accs

Loose G1 Stunticons. Breakdown and Dead End (White Lamborgini and Maroon Porshe)

Excellent condition with stickers applied. No accs.

Loose G1 Technobots Strafe, Lightspeed, Afterburner and Nosecone.

Great condition on all four of Computon's limbs. No accs.

Loose G1 Blurr Decent condition. Still has car front/ shield. Some sticker wear...

Pictures can be provided of ALL figures and boxes ASAP.

I'm a non-smoking adult collector looking to make a little room and give some excellent figures to a better home. I dont want to ask for a million bucks per figure, just enough to buy / trade more TFs!

Shipping outside of the USA will be up-charged to the buyers.

But depending on what you want and what you have, it could work out to your advantage...

If anyone has the following figures loose, complete and in good condition, I will trade in your benifit...

Superlink Roadbuster (Takara's Ironhide)

Superlink Wheeljack (Takara's Downshift)

Alternators Decepticharge

Thanks for reading TFans! I hope to do business with ya's soon.

:thumb

Reply or PM me anything at anytime.

Archived