RiD, Energon, and Cybertron DVD Boxsets?

Bizzmoff

i'm sure that rid, like everything else will be released as a "bootleg" version. just give it time, but you may have to settle for a crappy version via computer till then.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i have them on dvd, buuuuuuut.......

i can only watch on my computer.

and i'm sure eventually, after the movie, they'll whore out every single thing possible they can get thier hands on, even re releasing g1, beastwars, and beastmachines.

*Imagines person who has only seen movie and maybe G1 watching Beast Machines*

"What the Powerglide is this?!"

Do you have the means to turn PAL into NTSC...?

I can get adapters if need be. RID was released in full here in the UK some years back, but it's become hard to find it. Amazon UK's still renting it I think.

Would rather see more Beast Machines, only seen season 1 and I really liked it, also would love to see all of Beast Wars, if it ever gets released in full here.

-"Monkey!" "Truck!" "Monkey!!" "Truck!" "Honestly, who gives a f**k?" "Don't Transufomah! our childhoods!" "...wow...get a room"

I know! I've a classmate who's dloaded virtually every series out there through BT.

Me? I just realized I hadn't even installed a client on my laptop (and I've had this laptop for almost two months now!)

I don't deserve teh internets ^^U

I'm making good progress, I should have RiD in less than two weeks, I gather.

I'd love to see those series released completely to DVD. Perhaps if the movie is a DVD success then they might reconsider on holding out on us. It's been a long time coming and I too tire of waiting.

Archived