RiD, Energon, and Cybertron DVD Boxsets?

Bizzmoff

I mean, Armada got the treatment and IMO RiD, Energon, and Cybertron are far superior series. Has anybody heard or does anybody know if we will see these sets over here?

Should I buy the four Energon single discs that I can find (for $7.00 each new)?

Should I get a region free DVD player and order the UK RiD set?

I've got the fan subbed versions of Superlink and Galaxy Force but I really want to spend money on a real set...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i have them on dvd, buuuuuuut.......

i can only watch on my computer.

and i'm sure eventually, after the movie, they'll whore out every single thing possible they can get thier hands on, even re releasing g1, beastwars, and beastmachines.

well i have them on dvd, buuuuuuut.......

i can only watch on my computer.

and i'm sure eventually, after the movie, they'll whore out every single thing possible they can get thier hands on, even re releasing g1, beastwars, and beastmachines.

Just in time for the holidays no less, I'm sure. That'd be great, cause then I can either rebuy my G1 Season 1 set for a better quality, and complete the rest of G1 while I'm at it. I could also get RiD, Energon and Cybertron. I have to buy the second half of Armada, but that's not a big deal. I can just get that online.

Do not buy the four energon discs. Waiting for a set is better than buying those.

Dang. That's the one I did want on DVD...

Damn Disney. They're always witholding the goods, like they did with the earlier Miyazaki movies (I don't even know if they eventually released Totoro or Mononoke in the end; they probably did, but they witheld them for ages)

Typical Disney, they'll milk their endless 'The world is a happy happy Disney world!' c**p, but robots fighting one another? Eeeevvviiiilllll! Still looking for the previous PAL release of RID for a good price.

-'.#/

Dang. That's the one I did want on DVD...

Damn Disney. They're always witholding the goods, like they did with the earlier Miyazaki movies (I don't even know if they eventually released Totoro or Mononoke in the end; they probably did, but they witheld them for ages)

I have Mononoke (not sure if it's a Disney release though...).

Lately they've been doing a better job at releasing Miyazaki's stuff...but mainly because they normally suck... :tflaugh

RiD will never see the light of day again...will it... :tfmad

Good thing I still have my Blotty VHS tapes... :tfevil

Typical Disney, they'll milk their endless 'The world is a happy happy Disney world!' c**p, but robots fighting one another? Eeeevvviiiilllll! Still looking for the previous PAL release of RID for a good price.

-'.#/

I can hate Disney so much sometimes. It was so much better when Walt was alive and it was just a studio and not a greedy 'distributor' (re: We Own You)

Do you have the means to turn PAL into NTSC...?

Archived