A little review : Leader Brawl

Pascal

Yet another feature uncovered : the grey parts on the lower legs can be pivoted down, they're shin blades! Feel like getting kicked in the stomach now?

000_0201.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check their website, shipping estimates on there. Price was decent for EMS, but item came bubblewrapped with paper (no box). Item was in perfect shape though.

I still can't figure out why they went with Leader Class Brawl of all bots. His Deluxe toy seemed okay, and while not perfectly in scale, it wasn't as grossly out of scale as some others.

Blackout is supposed to be the biggest Decepticon, but now he's not even in the top three for toys. Also, his toy was... meh at best.

Starscream's toy was nice, but also grossly out of scale. An F-22 is about twice as long as a tank. Also, Starscream has FAR more significance than Brawl.

Brawl was one of the most cannon-fodder characters I've seen (barring Bonecrusher), already had a remotely in-scale toy, had a DECENT toy, and yet was granted a Leader class. Why?

I still can't figure out why they went with Leader Class Brawl of all bots. His Deluxe toy seemed okay, and while not perfectly in scale, it wasn't as grossly out of scale as some others.

Blackout is supposed to be the biggest Decepticon, but now he's not even in the top three for toys. Also, his toy was... meh at best.

Starscream's toy was nice, but also grossly out of scale. An F-22 is about twice as long as a tank. Also, Starscream has FAR more significance than Brawl.

Brawl was one of the most cannon-fodder characters I've seen (barring Bonecrusher), already had a remotely in-scale toy, had a DECENT toy, and yet was granted a Leader class. Why?

Because he's a total effin' badass, and kids love tanks that put on light shows and make noise?

Seriously, though, I am totally in love. Best-looking Tankformer EVER. I'm so sorely tempted to replace his head with one from a burned-out G2 Megs...

Great review.

Looks like a lot of bang for ones buck. :thumb

I wish the same effort went into LC Megatron.

For some reason I think I like the sand colored Brawl better. Details don't get as lot & the teal doesn't bother me any.

Well, they're all just toys after all, we should not look any further... They came up with a good design with good gimmicks, so they went with it. Maybe we'll get new leader molds in 2008, who knows... I agree that Blackout and Starscream deserve better. Leader Blackout and Ultimate Starscream? :)

Archived