• Starscream
    • Megatron
    • Shockwave
    • Galvatron
    • Jhiaxus
    • Bludgeon
    • Beast Megatron
    • Other (do tell!)

I'm allowing for multiple choices in case someone wants to see the Starscream/Shockwave coalition. (i know i do!)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the ones I know who aren't going to be in it are Beast Megatron, Bludgeon and Jihaxus.

However, there's a strong possibility that Starscream will lead in the movie with either Megatron coming back and giving him a smackdown ala Infiltration style, or Shockwave coming and forcing him into submission. As for Galvatron, that's up in the air as to whether or not he'll be in the film either as a separate character or as an updated Megatron.

Somehow, I was able to vote for Megs, Screamer and Shocky at the same time since I'm torn between the three.

Can we also rule out one? I hate Bludgeon. A samurai deathskull sword-wielding pretender with a made-up martial art as a skill. I know I spend far too much time on internet talking about toy robots, but that's way too much too handle even for me.

The natural thing to follow up on Megatron is Shockwave, he's got my vote.

Has to be Shockwave - with Soundwave and Starscream acting as his (scheming) generals. I really hope Shockwave is portrayed as the logical tactitian we all know and love from the comics, perhaps working with humans to achieve his goals.

My vote is for Starscream. I personally think this incarnation actually has the balls to do a good job. The natural order of things is after the leader is taken down, the second in command takes over.. and I can't say I've seen Movie Shockwave yet.. and I can't really say what he's done while Megs has been away on his little slumber party. Probably hanging out on Cybertron doing his same ol thing he always does.. babysitting.

im not sure how that would work with Starscream leading considering they didnt show Starscream as trying to take Megatron's spot (especially since he didnt appear to be leading in Megatron's absence), but i would like to see Starscream as leader with Soundwave working behind his back to try to resurrect Megatron

I think that Megatron should be in the next film for a little bit. But, after he has had a bit of screentime as Megatron. He should be changed and reformed into Galvatron (A Newer Film Version at that.) Whether he should turn into his original Laser Cannon mode or the Transformers: Cybertron's Car Mode that was all evil looking, or if they should keep him in the form of a Cybertronian Jet like his was in Transformers: The Movie. But, a recolored version of that possibly. But, then again he'd be probably scanning a new vehicle form in the next movie he in fact he does come back. Cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to have a Cybertronian Jet as his alternate form for the rest of his existance, saying if he does come back for the next film. But, yeah...That's pretty much all I could come to. :07redface

I voted Megatron. I think Shockwave should lead initially, but then Megs takes over after his return. I don't think he should become Galvatron. He should remain MEGATRON. The one and only!

I'm guessing that it will be Starscream.

The wider audience isn't familiar with the whole "Shockwave" thing, plus it makes more sense to have the new leader be a character who was in the first film - it also sets up the eventual Megatron vs. Starscream for leadership of the 'cons battle, which I think most TF fans would like to see more than Shockwave running things.

Archived