Get your SDCC Exclusives Now!

Heat Guy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ugh! that was painful... had to create an account and then make the order, with the site being bogged down it took friggin' forever.

*waits for e-mail from HTS stating the items are out of stock :blueface

At least you got to MAKE an order :tdown

This is right. Now I either have to pray for a miriacle that I can get a good deal on this guy later, pay scalper/overseas price or just F'ing give up.

Hey Big Pimpin, this was attached to you Damn, Damn, Damn post

Damn Good Times

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Is it just me or are these kids a little underaged to be online with drinks to mouth?

I know this is off topic but it's either post this or complain about not getting Roddy...I'dont even wanna go there.

Hey Big Pimpin, this was attached to you Damn, Damn, Damn postDamn Good TimesAdd to My Profile | More Videos Is it just me or are these kids a little underaged to be online with drinks to mouth?I know this is off topic but it's either post this or complain about not getting Roddy...I'dont even wanna go there.
:pfx with everything kids & RoddyThe only real reason why I'm pissed is firefox didn't get threw but Explorer did. I had one in the cart :tfsad

Archived