TAKARA SCREWS UP WITH SUPERLINK AGAIN

Behold, Galvatron!

Well, its been rumored Suoerlink Galvatron is smaller, now its confirmed:

Superlink Galvatron with Optimus

http://www.fantofan.com/news/mag/hobbyjapa...n/apr2004-1.jpg

Energon Megatron with Optimus

http://www.afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album...ize=800&start=0

:tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh

As I've said in my column, this is pretty damn stupid of Takara and not to mention inaccurate to the show as Ep 7 of SUperlink shows Megatron to tower over Cyclonus and go toe to toe with Prime's Super Mode...just goes to show you Takara isn't as show accurate or perfect as they're made out to be....

LONG LIVE ENERGON MEGATRON IN ALL HIS LARGE AND SHOW ACCURATE GLORY!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture is a montage. It could be bigger. I know that Kicker figure is much smaller than it appears compared to the others.

I will be surprised if the size is that much different. We'll see.

There is a South Park episode I could reference about this whole thing...but we...there ARE kids who frequent these boards...

lol, say it anyways.

Yeah, we got the big Megs, you don't. nananananananana

I think the pose of Super Link Galvatron may make it appear that he's shorter than he actualy is. Also it's possible that he was photoshoped in in such a way that would cause a confusion as to scale. I'm not saying it's impossible that Takara made there's smaller (thogh I don't know why on cybertron they'd do that.. ) I just would rather see an actual comparison first.

Another option here could be that Super Link Convoy is bigger than the american version, but that's probably stretching it.

Archived