Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

Guest solidspeir

Hopefully I can get one off of HTS also...someone post in this thread as soon as they see them available.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what are all the people that won a "pre order" off ebay, now that people are only able to grab 4?

i bet a bunch of people are gonna get the shaft now.

man, and to think i paid him extra to get me 2. i hope he let's me have atleast one of them.

so are all the peeps that ebayed a pre order sol now?

i've been watching all day.... :grr

nothing for rodimus, alternators rodimus, or exclusive.

watch the one minute i get up and go do something, it'll pop up and sale out.

I hope Hasbro made more of these figs this time. Enough so they can be available for at least a week or 2.

OK, here's a what-if in case someone's interested in a trade.

I really want the original Alt Mirage, the blue Ford GT. *IF*, and it's a big IF, I should happen to snag an Alt Rodimus, would someone be willing to trade their Mirage for him? Would prefer MISB, but excellent loose and complete would be OK too. It would be a straight-up trade, each party covers shipping for his item. Any takers? Again, this is just a thought, I may not be able to afford Rodimus (God I've spent so much on TF since June 2nd!), or I might not be able to find him, period. Just scheming thinking out loud. :07evil Thanks!

I really want the original Alt Mirage, the blue Ford GT. *IF*, and it's a big IF, I should happen to snag an Alt Rodimus, would someone be willing to trade their Mirage for him? Would prefer MISB, but excellent loose and complete would be OK too. It would be a straight-up trade, each party covers shipping for his item. Any takers? Again, this is just a thought, I may not be able to afford Rodimus (God I've spent so much on TF since June 2nd!), or I might not be able to find him, period. Just scheming thinking out loud. :07evil Thanks!

If I had a MISB Mirage, I'd definitely trade for a Roddy. But I dont and my MIB Mirage was a horrible ordeal to aqcuire so I wont be giving him up either for anything.

man, and to think i paid him extra to get me 2. i hope he let's me have atleast one of them.

i've been watching all day.... :grr

nothing for rodimus, alternators rodimus, or exclusive.

watch the one minute i get up and go do something, it'll pop up and sale out.

Lol. I'm happy I dont have any cash right now or I'd be watching all day too.

I'd say it depends on where the pre-order was going to originate, as it appears that (like Nemesis Prime) Rodimus is going to be a released widely in Asia - so if the eBay seller was planning on acquiring his stock in that manner...

oh re e e eallly.... pm'd

Archived