Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that Roddy may sell out at the event. I'm sad and happy I wasn't press all weekend. I'll get em If I get em.

:07laugh

Just read that Roddy may sell out at the event. I'm sad and happy I wasn't press all weekend. I'll get em If I get em.

:07laugh

I kinda feel how you do because I work 12 hr shifts & while we have interweb at work its very limited. I just want the GT mold back in the family. If this dosen't happen for me I got some other things to buy.

^You dont have Mirage?

Sold it. came up on hard times. Someone broke in out house & stole some of our copper pipes. Next thing I know we get a nice check after I sold it. :tfmad

:07redface Something like that happened in my favor this year. A bud online was strapped for cash and he sold me a MISB Alt Nemesis Prime for $40 shipped. After paying him, he got some cash. The deal was already made though. The good part is he had another deal to get a new Nemesis though.

Archived