Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

The visor is a nice addition but it makes him look like he has shooting glasses on.

So is he Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime? I'm calling him Hot Rod, mostly based on his face sculpt.

Well, his name is given as Rodimus Prime on the box, and his quote is definitely Rodimus.

... that said, his alt-mode, face, and features (visor) are more Hot Roddy, but he's still given as Rodimus Prime.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I missed out on him on HTS. I guess ebay it is :tfsad

serves you right for having those 5 BT Nemesis primes. The universe is trying to correct itself. :tftongue

it was worth it then :tflaugh

serves you right for having those 5 BT Nemesis primes. The universe is trying to correct itself. :tftongue

haha.. so hwo many do you have now? if you sold them, when did you end up getting rid of them - mind if i ask what you got for them when you finally decided to unload dthem??? i have seen them selling for $400 on ebay, and people buying them. WOW!

haha.. so hwo many do you have now? if you sold them, when did you end up getting rid of them - mind if i ask what you got for them when you finally decided to unload dthem??? i have seen them selling for $400 on ebay, and people buying them. WOW!

I have one, technically one of them is my brothers, but I just got them all together for the pic :tflaugh

I sold them for $35 for some buddies that wanted them, I wasn't going for much profit. Those are the Alternators version by the way, not the BT :tftongue

Archived