Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the trunk aint stayin together push the legs together in the alt mode, usually its cuz the pegs an sockets aint lined up 100%

man if they had put in the fishin pole id have gotten that even though i got the takara one, just fer another damn set of arm cannons

if the trunk aint stayin together push the legs together in the alt mode, usually its cuz the pegs an sockets aint lined up 100%

Right. I just opened up one of the holes a tiny little bit towards the centerline of the car, and the hatch closes fine now. Don't go nuts or anything, just scrape a little off the side of the hole with a sharp point blade. As always, better to do too little than too much. HTH

So did that rumored second batch of Rodimi ever go up on HTS?

I've been trying to get my hands on one of these figures (at retail price) once I got back from vacation and realizing I missed it by 1 day! Alternator Rodimus DID go back in-stock Tuesday morning for less than 10 minutes! Today, it looks like Hasbro removed him completely from their store.

So is that it then? Maybe there will be a few returns, and we'll get another 5 minutes to try to order him again. ;)

Also: does anyone want the box, complete? I was hoping it would say something like "2007 San Diego ComiCon Exclusive!" on it, but oh well. I opened it as carefully as possible, you could totally put yours back in for display. I'll cover shipping if it's not more than a couple bucks. First PM gets it.

So nobody wants my Rodimus box? Last call, it gets tossed this Friday night 8/10...

EDIT- STPrime gets it.

got mine today now im coimplete sans lhd SS

beautiful cant find a use for the visor tho

it IS fun to play with but it doesnt look all that great IMHO

im an alt completist so he is a must have but i think mirage is 'class-ier" i like roddy for all the wrong reasons

BTW his instructions call him rodimus PRIME FWIW

The visor is a nice addition but it makes him look like he has shooting glasses on.

So is he Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime? I'm calling him Hot Rod, mostly based on his face sculpt.

I haven't had time to open mine up yet, but I really think the "gold" flames on the hood are too dark. They look more brown than the yellow-gold on the box. Same with the stripes down the side. Hopefully it will look better once I get it out of the box adn transformed.

but I really think the "gold" flames on the hood are too dark. They look more brown than the yellow-gold on the box. Same with the stripes down the side.

That was my thought as well. It's prolly because they printed the gold right on the red; it would look a lot better if there was a lighter color underneath to add some brightness and help with the reflectivity.

Otherwise, I was kind of surprised to find that this is almost an exact clone of KP Rodimus, right down to the chest hinges being able to lock onto the hood in bot mode. I figured some of the paint apps would be different, or different colors for the plastics used, but it looks identical.

And as far as I'm concerned, he's Hot Rod. RP was a truck. :tflaugh

Archived