Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfff...fishing pole. :tftongue I'm just jealous because I can't afford a KISS Rodimus. I do like the gold flames as opposed to the racing stripes a la Mirage, however.

Well, here is a comparison of KP Rodimus and Mirage...which is kinda close.

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...p;#entry1014105

Did you score one yet, Scruffy?

Those are some great shots. Thanks for the link. Yeah I got mine alt Rodimus from bbts yesterday. No KISS Rodimus, though, he's too expensive.

My shipping info "differed" from the billing info at my bank. Apparently the unnecessary addition or omission of "St." in your address is a faux pas in HTS's eyes. Those clowns should pay me to rewrite their billing program.

Long story short... my shipment was delayed.

That sooks. At least your order didn't get cancelled. The same thing happened to me with another site about a year ago. For two months I wondered why I had never gotten charged or even saw an invoice.

1337 POST!!

Rodimus is my first Alternator (yeah, I came in late) and I'm very impressed with how nice he is. These are actually quite a bit nicer than the voyager movie figures of the same approximate price. Definitely worth opening up!

I was lucky to have a few friends lookin out for me also ..when Roddy went up they called me and woke my ass up..I work nights..I ordered him right away along with Menasor and She-hulk.....and then ordered another one just to be safe...an hour later I noticed he was sold out...that was fast....I ordered him on the 30th and got him yesterday..thanks Hasbro he is amazing... :tfgrin

Mine just came this morning, not going to lie the fig looks great but I am going to take the clear visor and give it a blue tint like in TF:TM

Sounds cool, u gonna post a pic when u do it? Did u happen to get a slightly squished box ..I got my first Rodimus and he's a bit squished..I'm curious if anybody else was in the same boat

Archived