Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps with the purchasing limits it will be even easier for "everyone" to get one?

Yes, I am dreaming...

I think it would be stupid of Hasbro not to order a bunch more Rodimus' (compared to Nemesis) for sale on HTS. They know there's demand for them. (If I recall correctly, one of the SW exclusives from last year was available on HTS for weeks after the show.)

And if the rumor of "one per mailing address" is true...

I bet he gets posted Monday morning after everyone is off to work.

that is my bet as well. Monday morning at either 3am.. or 10am...

but are you ballsy enough to not keep checking until then? i'm not. :tflaugh

that is my bet as well. Monday morning at either 3am.. or 10am...

but are you ballsy enough to not keep checking until then? i'm not. :tflaugh

Touche, sir. :07laugh

Ok so here is the real deal. Sorry I havent had internet until last night when i got back o the hotel at midnite and too tired to read these past 5 pages of you guys pulling out your hair over HTS.

Wed: Preview Night allowed 4 per badge (meaning once you get 4 they stamp your badge and no more ever for you) Now the key thing is if you get two you can get two later if you get a ticket to get in line. At first there was no ticket crap. just mass rush to get in line. then they capped it and said come back in 30 mins. over and over they said that. finally they did the ticket thing.

Thursday: Max reduced to 3 per person/badge. (if you bought 2 say wed. you can only get one more)

Friday: Limit is now 1 per person/badge!!

I feel like a rockstar having an entire case of four for myself. I did manage to go back and get three more. For STPrime, Gargukle and my friend.

Actually the most sought after piece would be the Menasor. It sells out in less than two hours.

They also have Voyager Prime and Voyager Megatron for only 9.99 each!!!!

Oh well... my luck just went out the window.

Nothing left to do now except wait and hope that HTS pulls through... and after the clusterPowerglide that was last year's Nemesis Prime sale, I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Oh ghod... mommy I'm scared of ebay...

edit: Yeah, they're already all over ebay....with 50$ BINs. $#%@#^$... rotten scalpers.

Oh well... my luck just went out the window.

Nothing left to do now except wait and hope that HTS pulls through... and after the clusterPowerglide that was last year's Nemesis Prime sale, I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Oh ghod... mommy I'm scared of ebay...

edit: Yeah, they're already all over ebay....with 50$ BINs. $#%@#^$... rotten scalpers.

That's only $2-3 more than what BBTS is charging, FWIW. Shipping's probably cheaper, too.

*cues Price is Right loser music*

Archived