Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

One of the advantages of being a night shift worker with the night off, I can do mindless stuff like this. And this time I wont make the mistake of canceling my order like I did Nemesis Prime thinking I wouldn't have the money to pay for it when it was finally made available...

Emerje

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most boring thurs night in a while. Ah well, at least I have the shop number so I can bug them on my breaks at work tomorrow.

ok, got up, jumped on the comp and......nothing, luckily half the pd is in the computer lab so i can still check up on it while i'm at work too! :thumb

Wow, this is like, the first time a BotCon toy line-up is almost 100% sought after.

but rody isn't botcon related :tftongue

If by some miracle they do finally release this online. I have a promo code that anyone can use and get free standard shipping on any TFormers order over $25.00. the code is TRANSFORMBK and is good through 10/31/07.

Most boring thurs night in a while. Ah well, at least I have the shop number so I can bug them on my breaks at work tomorrow.

ok, got up, jumped on the comp and......nothing, luckily half the pd is in the computer lab so i can still check up on it while i'm at work too! :thumb

Wow, this is like, the first time a BotCon toy line-up is almost 100% sought after.

but rody isn't botcon related :tftongue

You are gonna drive yourself insane. After Nemesis Prime last year, I died a little inside as far as waiting online for stuff to show up.

You are gonna drive yourself insane. After Nemesis Prime last year, I died a little inside as far as waiting online for stuff to show up.

you mean sane, i'm allready stark raving mad!!!!!!

you mean sane, i'm allready stark raving mad!!!!!!

I can tell. You stayed up til the we hours looking for Hasbro's computer wizards to post Roddy.

Archived