Alternator Rodimus

Rapid Run

OK, so he's supposed to be for sale over at hasbrotoyshop any minute now, but I still have yet to see any listings for any SDCC exclusives. :redface will it be Nemesis Prime all over again? :tfgrin

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well their hasn't been any on ebay (at least none that aren't pre-orders) like last year so i assume they have alot more stock this time and since hasbro dont ship outside the US it means all that extra stuff is being sold to a much smaller group of fans *lucky f**ks*

I just heard from Solscud007 who is at SDCC. He says that attendees will be limited to purchasing 3 or 4 Alt Rodimus figures (I was a bit confused as to which it is). Unfortunately no one who went there hoping to get cases of them will be able to fulfill this.

Probably there are limits on Ti Menasor etc. also.

I just want to know when HTS will be offering them. Didn't Hasbro announce a specific date and time several days in advance of their Nemesis Prime release?

Yup, and boy did it ever bite them in the ass. :tfmad

If they're even available at all, I'm betting on a stealth midnight-ish release. I kind of want one, even if I do already have the Kiss version, just to top off the old Alt collection. I don't know if I'm interested enough to go through last year's song and dance again though.

Heh. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to sell you one on Ebay for 100$, fair and square. :tdown

When I called and asked HTS about the Con Exclusive Rodimus, the lady I spoke to mentioned that yes, they were planning on selling them on the web at some point barring any complications, and she didn't know exactly when they were scheduled to be listed on the actual site, but that they would likely be doing a strict one-exclusive-per-order/per-address thing.

So take that info with a grain of salt.

they are limiting 4 per person for rodimus & that's it. u cannot get back in line again to buy more because they will punch your attendee pass to mark you bought it. titaniums menasor was not for sale last nite. not to scare anyone but people were just buying them by the case but they did say they will have enough for this weekend's event...

Archived