What figures most need the Classics treatment?

Soundwinder

Wow, Octane is confirmed? Interesting... As much as I disliked the first batch, I'm very curious where the line goes. There are some interesting names floating around!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arrgh! yet another who wants classics thread!

I want a Black Convoy... not another crap ass Nemesis Prime, not Scourge, but a Black Convoy! remolded with today's standard articulation... I don't care if the oil tanker is there or not..

No combiners, period! unless its a retooled Predaking!

the usual wants

the rest of the dinobots, not in minicon form either... or come up with new characters for the dinobots.

A gen 2 Megatron but in a smaller form... alla Robotmaster Reverse Convoy but without the convoy head...

And for some odd reason- Energon Bulkhead! but without the stupid brute mode crap! the helicopter itself.

I'd like to see Inferno and Grapple get the Classics treatment. Then, the Predacons, Cyclonus, Galvatron and Shockwave. And Motormaster, yes yes yes. Titanium Scourge sucked balls, so I'd like to see him redone as well.

... seriously? We're getting a new Ultra Magnus?

JOY!

I feel like this means possibility for a new Soundwave. I mean, Magnus also already has a Classics, but also has TWO Titaniums...

Hey, I'm dreaming here.

The thing oddly about Soundwave though is I really don't mind if they make him tapedeck again in toy form. Just as it worked with Classics Megatron Soundwave would be just fine as his G1 self. Again these are toys so scale/realism doesn't really matter.

Live action movie soundwave however I would never want to see as a tapedeck because in that real world setting it would be lame. I'd much sooner have him be something of equal mass/size of his bot mode.

Cosmos btw is also being rumored for Classics 2.0

Another thing about soundwave is, with Cybertron, Reissue, Titanium and Music label Soundwave out all in such short time, does he really nead an official Classics version? The Music Label version is the best ever.

It's a great sculpt, but I have a much better MP3 player already. I would probably buy it without its electronics, with a modified chest compartment to fit some kind of cassette.

As for all the versions coming out in such a short amount of time... well, we only got three of those here in the US, and it's still nothing compared to the number of versions of Optimus Prime or Megatron that have come out in those two years. Seriously, since 2005, there have been over a dozen versions of each. Even Starscream has had several versions in the past couple years.

The thing oddly about Soundwave though is I really don't mind if they make him tapedeck again in toy form. Just as it worked with Classics Megatron Soundwave would be just fine as his G1 self. Again these are toys so scale/realism doesn't really matter.

Live action movie soundwave however I would never want to see as a tapedeck because in that real world setting it would be lame. I'd much sooner have him be something of equal mass/size of his bot mode.

Cosmos btw is also being rumored for Classics 2.0

Another thing about soundwave is, with Cybertron, Reissue, Titanium and Music label Soundwave out all in such short time, does he really nead an official Classics version? The Music Label version is the best ever.

music label soundwave does pwn but I wouldn't mind a more affordable one

Archived