LittleRobot

Sightings in Auckland:

Energon Optimus -Most Kmart's, Warehouse's, ToyWorld's, Farmers'

Energon Megatron -Most Kmart's, Warehouse's, ToyWorld's, Farmers'

Energon Bulkhead -Farmers New Market

Energon Mirage -Toyworld Glenfield

Alternator Hound -Kmart Botany Downs/Howick

Alternator Silverstreak -Kmart Botany Downs/Howick

How Ironic, If I was still living in Mount Maunganui, N.Z... I could have my hands on Alternator Hound & Silver Streak right now.... :tfevil

O' well, My Local Super Wal*Mart does not have the 03 & 04 Alternators in yet, but they will come...Soon I Hope :tflaugh

Atleast I got my 20th Anniversary Prime real cheap, I could'nt imagine paying $120+ NZD for Prime.

BTW, how much is an Alternator TF @ the Whare House worth in N.Z?

Is it $39.95, i looked for N.Z prices on it but the Whare house (The Warehouse where everyone gets a bargain) website is really lame.

I guess rite now im an ex-pat Kiwi trying to get my latest Alternator TF Fix in the good ol US of A....Bloody HURRY UP HASBRO AND SHIP EM :thumb

cheers

Actually, 20th Prime cost me $155 NZ, and that's after talking them down from $169.95.

The new Alternators have gone exclusively to Kmart, so we don't have a Warehouse price, but I think the last lot where $49.95. That's what they're charging at kmart.

The Alternators are pretty limited here at the moment, the Wellington Kmart only got 1 box. That's just 1 Hound and 2 Silverstreaks. That's it! Fortunatley I have secured both, although I don't have them yet.

By the way, have you guys seen our NZ boards? I'll post a link, hang on a mo...

Here you go:

http://transformersnz.proboards23.com

We may be upgrading to a new board soon, but now you can keep track of what's happening in the TF world in NZ. Got to see some more Kiwis! :thumb

Warehouses and farmers had alternator smokescreen and sideswipe for like $22 at one stage. But they went real fast. Saw a 20th Prime for $120 (20% off sale) at farmers howick.

So will the latest alternators be kmart exclusives??? the dude at my local toyworld said august. Then again he also said earlier this year that they would be out in march.

Warehouses and farmers had alternator smokescreen and sideswipe for like $22 at one stage. But they went real fast. Saw a 20th Prime for $120 (20% off sale) at farmers howick.

So will the latest alternators be kmart exclusives??? the dude at my local toyworld said august. Then again he also said earlier this year that they would be out in march.

The first shipment of Hound and Silverstreak went exclusively to Kmart, but someone from Hasbro NZ told me that there is another shipment due, that she thought would go out to everybody else as well.

And Adeaze has an album, it's called "Always and for real". Not my thing at all, there's some way better kiwi music around at the moment, but yeah, it's out.

Archived