More Leader Brawl pics including Transform scheme!

FREEFALLL666

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, after half an hour of the pics loading, I'm still not buying this guy. He looks too much like a blown up version of the deluxe I already have with some little gimicks added in. The better arm placement is nice, but I'm happy with my little tank guy.

Kapow, Zoom, Bork!

Broadband Try it... Why did I feel like a pusher then? :07evil

I am SOOOOO getting him, probably the DX too.

it's the site, it's slow as hell. i'm on 6mbps and it's taking 10 years -_-

Ah we got one of the fastest brodbands out there all images on that site come down in 20 ish seconds/

he's a buy for me. every flaw the deluxe brawl had appears to have been fixed on this toy. add that to the several new features it's sporting and holy crap is this a good toy. now we just need leader starscream and voyager bonecrusher

Nice detail, but what's up with the main cannon sticking out from his hip. I don't recall seeing that in the movie. Then again, there was so much going on in those scenes it would have been easy to miss. I'll have to look for it when I see it again this week.

This is very cool, I can't wait to see one pic of him along to Prime and Meg.

Archived