The Official Support Arcee for Transformers 2 Thread!

Scowl

Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?

• Yes!
    • No!

No to Arcee. No no no! She's very very far down my pecking order of Transformers to be in TF2. Good idea about the Makaela-Arcee contection though Mr.Chaos. If she was to appear that's how I think it should be done. Some conection with Makaela.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so freakin' confused now. I'm not going to change my sig because the majority of people who post on this board HAVE seen it. :P

Let suffer the little children minority?

Siburke, you have made your point. Apparently he is not going to change his sig regardless of how much you complain. Frankly, I have no problem with it. Can we get back on topic now?

You of all people. Yes, Sirburke is on repeat, but you are the very, very lst person is the freaking universe to say anything about that kind of behavior. At least Sirburke has a cause I can see use in, you are rambling in to a black abbys of uselessness. Buy some soap to wash your mouth out.

Siburke, you have made your point. Apparently he is not going to change his sig regardless of how much you complain. Frankly, I have no problem with it. Can we get back on topic now?

You of all people. Yes, Sirburke is on repeat, but you are the very, very lst person is the freaking universe to say anything about that kind of behavior. At least Sirburke has a cause I can see use in, you are rambling in to a black abbys of uselessness. Buy some soap to wash your mouth out.

:tflaugh1

I am NOT using my name change to put a capital S on my name... :tfmad

• 2 weeks later...

Am I one of the few Arcee Fans out there? But that's beyond the point here, I for one am going to be glad if Arcee is in TF:TM2, I was a huge fan of her in the cartoon, I didn't like or agree with the comic version and won't accept it as canon in my book, but find this new look of hers as the cycle as Boss. For me, yeah, they could do with a color change, Blue, Red, even a Green or Orange would be better then the Neon pink, Black would be way better even, and as Fox's charter's caretaker. As long as she's not too much of a girl, as for the idea of a bike going around without a rider, I know I read that here or the official form. I think the uses of a Puppet, like an android or it's like might work, that or a Hologram made to look like a human.

And as for what she can bring to the Team, I'm thinking stealth like Barricade, or Gerulla warfare, Intel gathering, even the Tech angle works for me. Possably even Prime's Second, another idea could be she's a battlefield Stragiest?

For me, yeah, they could do with a color change, Blue, Red, even a Green or Orange would be better then the Neon pink,

Many fans are against her "neon pink" colours, but they really aren't that bad. The toy is much more of a "metallic purple" in person, and only "shines" pink under light or if you use the flash on a camera. I think a purple/pink TF would add some nice colour to the mosaic of movie bots, especially considering how most of the Decepticons have basically the same earth-tones with only minor differences between them (I still can't tell what colour Starscream is... the toy is beige, some promo shots are grey others are brown, in the movie he looks beige in some scenes but grey in others... or am I just colour blind?!)

I remember how much people were disgusted at Ratchet's bright yellow/green colours, but it's less noticeable in the film - and just makes for a very colourful Autobot team, much like Arcee would if she was included in the sequel.

I've got no problem with her being in the sequel. Just not as the "uber-mom" role.

not that crap again look she was in the comic so that idea just goes out the window

I hate to break it to you but the British Empire has fallen and they're not the center of the universe anymore. Just because the brits had a comic with Arcee in it, that doesn't mean that everybody knows about it. Not to mention that this is an american movie aimed at an american audience and the majority of americans have never read that comic.

*Looks around...

pst....we're part of said British Empire/Commonwealth....G-d Save the Queen, and stuff....

Archived