The Official Support Arcee for Transformers 2 Thread!

Scowl

Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?

• Yes!
    • No!

I WANT ROBO-BOOBIES!!!!!! :grr

I have nothing to say here, other than your sig is hilarious :07laugh

Awwwwww, Jazz...

Hehe thanks :D

And siburke, I thought you saw the movie before I posted my sig????? :eek

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I am completely against the inclusion of any fembots in the movie franchise. I just don't think there is any decent reason to include them. Audiences would probably scoff at the idea while any attempt to explain/justify their inclusion would just waste valuable action time.

Besides I can think of five dozen different characters more worthy of inclusion than Arcee off the top of my head.

I WANT ROBO-BOOBIES!!!!!! :grr

I have nothing to say here, other than your sig is hilarious :07laugh

Awwwwww, Jazz...

Hehe thanks :D

And siburke, I thought you saw the movie before I posted my sig????? :eek

I have a friend in the UK who still hasn't seen the movie & won't be able to for a while. You've had it for quite a while before the movie was officially released here. I don't care too much for myself (the film is about big robots blowing stuff up - who cares about the story???) but my mate isn't impressed with it. Spoilers in movie-related topics are expected. To have one of the biggest film spoilers randomly scattered around the board isn't cool.

errmm..... sorry. I wish someone had told me sooner when I put it up so I could have removed it :roll Sorry man.

If Arcee isn't in the next movie, I'm gonna be pretty f*cking dissapointed.

errmm..... sorry. I wish someone had told me sooner when I put it up so I could have removed it :roll Sorry man.

I think I yelled at you in a thread at one point

I believe I mentioned it too, not 100% if it was me (I did a LOT of "spoiler" moaning) but yeah he was asked. Selective hearing I suppose. :monkey

I believe I mentioned it too, not 100% if it was me (I did a LOT of "spoiler" moaning) but yeah he was asked. Selective hearing I suppose. :monkey

Alright already, jesus. Can we let this go now? Sorry I ruined your life :P

Alright already, jesus. Can we let this go now? Sorry I ruined your life :P

Best. Apology. Ever.

All is forgiven :07dance

Archived