The Official Support Arcee for Transformers 2 Thread!

Scowl

Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?

• Yes!
    • No!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know when a female transformer is actually relevant to a story KFTHX

I like the idea that some one on another board proposed:

In an attempt to save their race they use the shard of the allspark, to create a new Autobot, designed to be a mother to the new generation of Transformers. Arcee. (Yes so she appears in the prequels and stuff... like they haven't retconned stuff already)

Newly brought on line, she flees. Terrified of her purpose, and persued by the Autobots, who wish to convince her to help them, and Starscream, who tries to trick her into creating an army for him. Along the way Arcee accidently brings vehicles and machines to life, which follow her, seeking to protect her.

In an attempt to save their race they use the shard of the allspark, to create a new Autobot, designed to be a mother to the new generation of Transformers. Arcee. (Yes so she appears in the prequels and stuff... like they haven't retconned stuff already)

Newly brought on line, she flees. Terrified of her purpose, and persued by the Autobots, who wish to convince her to help them, and Starscream, who tries to trick her into creating an army for him. Along the way Arcee accidently brings vehicles and machines to life, which follow her, seeking to protect her.

i'll be a son of a Starscream, you may have actually convinced me.

LOL thats funny..."You're the woman robot...start making babies"

The women's rights groups will love that storyline!

Why would they care? Arcee isn't a human female. as far as they would be concerned, Arcee is just a robotic queen bee.

not that crap again look she was in the comic so that idea just goes out the window

as for bringing here into the next film sure why not

Why would they care? Arcee isn't a human female. as far as they would be concerned, Arcee is just a robotic queen bee.

just to add... its not what see is its what she represents and if shes just Uber mom well that isnt going to go down well

not that crap again look she was in the comic so that idea just goes out the window

I hate to break it to you but the British Empire has fallen and they're not the center of the universe anymore. Just because the brits had a comic with Arcee in it, that doesn't mean that everybody knows about it. Not to mention that this is an american movie aimed at an american audience and the majority of americans have never read that comic.

just to add... its not what see is its what she represents and if shes just Uber mom well that isnt going to go down well

Like I said, NOW is more likely to think of her as a robotic queen bee instead of representing the "Bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen" stereotype since the transformers are alien robots.

your talking about a group of robots considered men (don't argue that point or you will get punched in the Powerglideing nuts) creating another robot in the form of a female with the purpose to have her make robot babies. I think thats the kind of idea for an under sexed 30 year old in his Mom's basment. But uh ya, pitch that one to Michael Bay.

I hate to break it to you but the British Empire has fallen and they're not the center of the universe anymore. Just because the brits had a comic with Arcee in it, that doesn't mean that everybody knows about it. Not to mention that this is an american movie aimed at an american audience and the majority of americans have never read that comic.

dont even hint towards making this personal or a US vs UK thing cuz i will just warn your ass till you banned KTHX and im quite sure most people will opt for Simon furmans hasbro aproved comic story over your fan-fic

oh the prequal comic was an offical licenced comic with help from hasbro who aprove the content that means its canon DEAL and then thiers the toy bio again offical DEAL and im quite sure no brits had any part in the toy bio but then maybe their were not that its any proplem

Archived