The Official Support Arcee for Transformers 2 Thread!

Scowl

Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Arcee concept design (see below) for Transformers 2?

• Yes!
    • No!

Arceehi-res.jpg

Arcee-BikeMode.jpg

I am running similar threads on all the major TF fan-sites. I've noticed over the last little while, with the release of Arcee's concept art, and the release of her deluxe figure (great toy by the way), that many fans have warmed up to her design and have voiced their support for her to be included in the sequel see here and here and lots of other places I'm too lazy to find the link to...). Since many new threads are popping up regarding her design, I thought it would be simply to have one thread wherein supporters (and non-supporters) could voice their opinions on the design. Since she was not among the choices on the famous USA Today poll, it only seemed fair that the fans of the design should have a place to post, and hopefully catch the eyes of the movie bigwigs, who are probably watching the fanbase for ideas and characters for the Transformers Movie sequel, especially after the USA Today poll.

I've also made a bunch of signature pics for supporters if anyone cares to wear them to show support even after these threads are gone and buried, they can be found in the threads on the other sites (I didn't want to post them again here, my bandwidth may not survive). The other Arcee support threads can be found on Seibertron.com here, on TFW2005 here as well as a poll on the official movie site here.

Also, if you want to use one of my sigs, please host them yourself. Also, if you want a custom made sig, just PM me and I'll be glad to help out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fight on, brother. I'm glad it worked out for the Universe Seacons.

Whoops...

Actually, the guy who made that design said it was a concept for the FIRST movie but she was written out.

I don't know how/if that impacts the second movie? But I don't think the first movie's written out characters would be considered an asset to put in a sequel.

Actually, the guy who made that design said it was a concept for the FIRST movie but she was written out.

I don't know how/if that impacts the second movie? But I don't think the first movie's written out characters would be considered an asset to put in a sequel.

I'm sure that doesn't stop them from including Arcee in no.2, it's been done before. If I remember, Doctor Octopus was originally supposed to be in the first Spider-man, and he was cut - only to come back in number 2. Same for the Joker in Batman Begins. Nolan was quoted as saying he originally wanted the Joker in Batman Begins, now he's going to show up in number 2.

I'm sure if you started digging around, you could probably find other examples.

I'm sure that doesn't stop them from including Arcee in no.2, it's been done before. If I remember, Doctor Octopus was originally supposed to be in the first Spider-man, and he was cut - only to come back in number 2. Same for the Joker in Batman Begins. Nolan was quoted as saying he originally wanted the Joker in Batman Begins, now he's going to show up in number 2.

I'm sure if you started digging around, you could probably find other examples.

Cool then, well good luck. I guess it would be easy enough to have her in the second movie with the concept all ready. I have a feeling there could be quite a few characters in the second movie...a few major, but the rest minor. I mean, Optimus is calling them there. It's like saying, "if you can hear me, we've got free pizza...come get it". Who is going to pass up free pizza...really?!

I would love for Arcee to be in the sequel, though I would prefer if she were a car, not a bike.

Archived