San Diego Comic Con Exclusives - Preview Night Pickup?

ShadowStitch

As topic, I've got a friend who is in SD on business, and he's only going to have time to go to the preview night thing (Which he has connections enough to get into.) I'm absolutely salivating for Alt Rodimus, and I've promised him everything short of my first born child (though negotiations are still open) if he would pick one up for me to help fill the void. (I just moved 2,600 miles from Memphis to San Francisco, and I've had to leave all of my precious toys behind until I can afford to have them shipped out to me.)

The problem is, I don't know if they will actually be selling him that night, or if it will have to wait for con proper the next day. I even emailed the proper authorities at SDCC and asked about the situation, to no reply. I'd like to have an idea what to tell him; has anyone here gone to Preview night before, or does anyone know if the figure will be out then? I'd appreciate any info!

I'm not trying to get one early or sell him or anything, I just really want an Alt Rodimus I can call my own and this may be my only chance. I can't afford to shell out 100$ on ebay a week after con.

last year, they did not sell nemesis prime during preview night. i'm not sure if they sold the other ones but i didn't bother with those. it is the vendor descretion whether they sell exclusives or their other stuff during that preview nite. i was able to pick up most of the exclusives i wanted that night except for a few of them, one which was nemesis prime which i was not able to get until friday because they sold out their thursday allocations...

Archived