Do you remember when...

Tripredacus

Post your own!

Do you remember when.... if you wanted the entire series of the TF cartoon, you had to buy bootlegs copies of the show... on VHS... in horrible quality... either the hard (before ebay) or the easy (with ebay) way... often advertised as the awesome 96 EPISODES ON VHS COMPLETE SERIES????

Those days sucked....

Do you remember when... no one rented the FHE TF videos from the video store, but the video store STILL refused to sell you the tape?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VHS rental along with Episodes of G.I.Joe and Dinoriders... ah the memories of the mid to late 80s

The time when you'd have all your toys out infront of you combined with a friends causing epic storys to happen.

Guest ultraprime

I remebered getting beat over the head for the G1 cartoons on VCD on ebay and never getting them because seller was a jerk.

playing with my transformers in the bathtub... >_>

Aww, Dude! That's what He-Man toys were for!

Getting a new TransFormer for Christmas at Grandma's house and not being able to open it until you got home because your parents didn't want you to lose all of the 23945734875489 missiles it came with.

NEVER being able to find the main body TF for Superion and Bruticus during G2.

Wondering why the hell Devastator looked like a color blind clown.

Discovering TransFormers The Movie in the KIDS section of the rental store.

playing with my transformers in the bathtub... >_>

Aww, Dude! That's what He-Man toys were for!

i didn't have many heman figs, wasn't too big on him. mostly gi joes, voltron, transformers, dino riders, and thundercats so you can imagine some of the great battles that went down... until i found out that the stickers on my transformers came off in the tub and that water+batteries = lion o and mummra's eyes quite working.

Crumbs, I'm not sure I can remember the 80s it was sooooo long ago! Man I'm feeling old. But TFs make me feel young again!

I remember my Dad searched the entire Uk for Soundwave in 1984 'cos I realy realy realy wanted him for my tenth birthday. I think he even phoned the United States- and this is eons before the net of course! He didn't find him sadly back then, but he gave me half the 40 pounds sterling for the Takara reissue Soundwave that I got a few months ago!

I remeber my brother taping the show in it's original run.

I also remeber Atari.

Archived