Florida Sightings

Drake

Try looking at or calling a Target for a Leobreaker, I see many of them on clearence around here (orlando) for $11.88, like the Universe 2-packs and you will get 2 bonus mini-cons. I just got an EVAC this way.

Good luck!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I found Alt. Prime at Target last weekend, I wanted the stock guy to check on any more Wing Sabres for me in the stock room because I wanted one of those as well. (I used the scanner trick that says "yes" if more are located in the stock room)

He said to me - "all we have are what's on the shelves" - and when I said "bullBlot, the scanner says otherwise" he reluctantly went in the back and came out with a Wing Sabre.

In YO face, Target employee! :stone  :tard  :mwahaha

When I found Alt. Prime at Target last weekend, I wanted the stock guy to check on any more Wing Sabres for me in the stock room because I wanted one of those as well. (I used the scanner trick that says "yes" if more are located in the stock room)

He said to me - "all we have are what's on the shelves" - and when I said "bullBlot, the scanner says otherwise" he reluctantly went in the back and came out with a Wing Sabre.

In YO face, Target employee!   :stone  :tard  :mwahaha

At least he didn't kick the box around before he gave it to you. :tflaugh1

I have been checking Walmarts for Prime. I gotta check Target tonight or tommorow.

let's see if I say this right...

Say you see an Alt Ricochet on the shelf, and nothing else there. Knowing that Alt. Prime comes in a new wave with Ricochet and Rollbar, you walk to the nearest end cap in Target that has a scanner which tells you the price of the item.

On screen - it says "item in stockroom" with a yes or no afterwards.

If it says yes, there are more of the same type in the back, and possibly the Alt. Prime - just hasn't been stocked yet.

This generally works by size, Ultra, leader, voyager, basic, alternators.. etc.