Florida Sightings

Drake

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I am also moving down south of Orlando near UTI on O.B.T.  I was wondering how the TF selection is down there and if there are any Comic book stores as well?

No comic book stores, that I know of anyway, but there is a pawn shop down there and TONS of TRU's and malls.

• 2 weeks later...

W00TZAH! CD Scattorshot popped up in Wallycron today, along with Lugnutz and Scrapmetal....Do you guys think we'll get one of the initial shipments of Primus? Not to answer my own question, but I think we will.  If you think about the US, three states pop into mind, FL, New York, and Cali.  If Hasbro's smart, they'll send more to those states.  I really hope we get that Unicron head....

Hello all! This is my first post so I hope it turns out ok.

Here is some info for Sidewys and everyone else.

There is a great comic/collectible shop on the corner of 434/17-92 called ACME and the Fashion Square Mall has a comic shop called Colliseum of Comics, the mall also has a new import shop called Kitty and Friends that I went to yesterday. Kitty & Friends had:

Micromaster DX Landcross Figures $5.99 each

8 or so Binaltech figures around $54.99 each

H.B.S. Galaxy Convoy around $55.00

Pepsi Primes around $55.00

B.T.A. all three of them $56.00 each

The manager said they were expecting a new shipment with a week.

Also, there are a ton of Target & Walmart stores in the area that I frequent weekly.

If anyone is looking for something in particular, let me know. My latest finds have been SD Scattorshot, Dark Crumpie, Lugnutz & Scrapmetal. There are also a ton of the new Alts everywhere but no Prime/Truck yet.

I plan to post as often as I can, to keep everyone updated for this area.

Cheers!

I forgot to add that yesterday I saw SD Hotshot x1 & Downshift x1 at the TRU next to the Fashion Square Mall. They also had all of the 2nd wave of Starwars Transformers.

Cheers!