Florida Sightings

Drake

Um guys... I am offering to pick the new ones up for you if you's like me to. That was the purpose of my reply!  :tfhuh

sorry i did not realise that. that is great. can i get a wheeljack please? how much would you charge? and i guess i really would like two, but definatly one if it means other people on here to get one as well thanks.

my email is jgochenour@tampabay.rr.com let me know through there. thanks

leave a post that you emailed me, just incase your email for some strange reason does not get through.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mazinkaiser, my comic shop and, by default, my wife who works there have a guy who hunts toys for the store. i'll see if he can get hold of wheeljack for me first since i haven't found any yet. i really appreciate the offer though and i'll get back to you if nothing pans out. hopefully one way or the other something turns up! hehe. i enjoy hunting myself and have been very lucky in my searches so that everything normally pays off. except for when arcee looked like she was disappearing, i have yet to give up a search and use the guy but it looks i will this time. thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally... yes on Wheeljack. And Shockwave, and the rest... all at the TRU here in Vero.

Were you able to pick one up yet, or do you need me to?

hey mazinkaiser! i still need a wheeljack. my local comic store has one

but i don't prefer to pay 30 dollars for him. please email me because i '

don't always check these boards.

jgochenour@tampabay.rr.com please let me know

Finally... yes on Wheeljack. And Shockwave, and the rest... all at the TRU here in Vero.

Were you able to pick one up yet, or do you need me to?

hey mazinkaiser! i still need a wheeljack. my local comic store has one

but i don't prefer to pay 30 dollars for him. please email me because i '

don't always check these boards.

jgochenour@tampabay.rr.com please let me know

mazinkaiser if your there let me know. i need to know before saturday afternoon

because if you can't get me one then i'll have to pay his ridiculous price. thanks