Florida Sightings

Drake

looking for new limbs for bruticus and superion. anyone seen these around? checked dalemabry walmart and target, both tampa toys r us, super walmart on gun.

some help would be prime  :tflaugh

try target on tyrone boulevard in st. pete or target at largo mall. both places had most if not all of the newer energon limbs last weekend. there's also a tru on tyrone blvd as well, just across from the mall. good luck!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up with this stale assed thread? is everyone at other sighting forums? the last posts were over a month ago? that's crappy. i just found this and noticed a few clearwater and tampa sightings which is very useful to me. hopefully we can get a little better networking going on here. so what's everybody's newest finds? i'm starting my search for alt. wheeljack. anyone found him yet?

Thanks for the heads up about the limbs in St. Pete. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get out there with job hunting and all because I have to be the most under paid Coldfusion developer in the area. Hopefully this thread will pick up again.

BTW, Wal-Marts in Tampa University, South Dale Mabry, North Dale Mabry, Gunn Highway, and Waters don't seem to have anything just like Target University, North Dale Mabry, and Waters. K-Mart on Dale Mabry was going out of business and they didn't have jack.

no i haven't heard of anyone near our area finding wheeljack just yet. since i only found one shockblast a few weeks ago, it could be a bit before he pops up. i'm glad to see someone else adding their voice too. let's shake it up a bit.