Florida Sightings

Drake

Hey people! To those of you by the Pemborke Pines Mall, Kaybee has a stock of Landmine, Camshaft and Cliffjumper figures! Buy one and get the other half off. Hate Kaybee prices but love the sale. LOL! I just bought Landmine but this may be a steal for someone else. Good hunting! :thumb

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, thats good news,.. hopefully they will move further SOUTH now.

Miami Area

BIRD Road Target has:

Nightwatch Prime, 2-packs of movie legends!!!, new all-spark figs!!! -- including 1 Cliffjumper!

Dadeland Target has:

Nightwatch Prime, diarama sets, and old deluxes.

• 2 weeks later...

my mother is visiting florida

vero beach

and will be in orlando tommarow

i am looking for masterpiece starscream

can any body hook me up

• 3 months later...

Spring-Hill WalMart (U.S. 19 & Spring Hill Drive) has ANIMATED Wave 1 - whole endcap of deluxes & several of each Voyager figure ( Starscream, Bulkhead, Cybertron Megs ).

Plenty of Allspark figs left too. Will update more as I encounter ( ga$ is killing me too )

Animated has hit in South Florida, the walmart on 87th and 25th has just stocked up on wave 1 and 2 , picked up all of them, left behind plenty of deluxes but only 1 grimlock and lugnut left.

also the toys r us in kendall had plenty of wave 8 gi joes. that was on tuesday night

I'm a few days late on this, but Wal-Mart Supercenter Brooksville, FL (right across from Beacon Theaters) had Ratchet (2), Black Arachnia (2) and Lockdown.

Totally caught me off guard, and that was all they had, when I recovered from my flurry of a heart attack I discovered all three in my arms before I knew it. Time was around 9:45 PM.

Gosh that sounds awesome Mach-I'm not too far from that Wal-Mart, shame I don't have my license :-(

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is checking this thread cause its been abandoned for a bit the TARGET on Kendall Drive has a few Voyager PRIMES I just picked mine up woot! :tflaugh almost forgot they have an endcap full of deepspace Starscreams.