Florida Sightings

Drake

Yeah, I just bought Meantime from the Orlando TRU next to Fashion Square Mall. They had all of the Real Gear repaints and 1 Ultimate Bumbble Bee.

Same TRU and the Wal-mart on 436 in Cassleberry had 2 Ultra Primus Figs each. Weird.

I also went to 2 Targets today and they were stocking 6" Titaniums agsin.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG finds today.

Miami Target:

G1 movie delux Jazz and movie voy. SS. plenty there for all.

Also had 2 titaniums: optimus prime (firetruck) and a beastwars jaguar.

Miami TRU:

movie delux Dropkick, Payload, Longarm, Dreadwind.

PLUS leader BRAWL.

BIG SALE going on right now @ the Dadeland Target.

Deluxe figs: $7.99 ... Shelves are stocked.

Voyage figs: $17.99 ... 1 Starscream left

Exclusive Robo-Vision Prime: $19.99

among other things.

Are there any Robovision Prime and Camero Bumblebee sightings in the Ft Lauderdale area? Still looking for Robovision. Robovision Jazz is at the Target in Miramar Parkway and a bunch of Primus' are at the Toys r Us on Pembrooke Pines!

To anyone that wants to know... The Fallen is at Target Miramar Parkway and I only found one. An interesting character but something I can pass on. Good luck all! ^_^

...a bunch of Primus' are at the Toys r Us on Pembrooke Pines!

There are also a bunch of Primus' at the SOuthMiami TRU (route 1).

Checked three Miami area Targets today: mostly empty shelves. A few G1 color scheme Jazz, Prime helmets, and some non-transforming Prime statue.

The BIrd Road Target DID have 3 titaniums: sunstrom, starscream and Ultra magnus (war within version): $16 each

• 2 weeks later...

Kendall Walmart has Robot Replicas: Jazz, Prime, one Bumblebee, one Megatron, Frenzy. And FAB Blackout.

Kendall K-mart has one Deluxe Payload.

• 2 weeks later...

Dadeland Target had (yes HAD) two 08BBs. I bought them both. But, RECON Barricade, Final Battle Jazz, Payload, Dropkick, Longarm all have 2-3 copies available.

Add-on to my post above: Dadeland Target has FULLy stocked Deluxe pegs.

Also including Brawl, Barricade, Wreckage, Arcee, Scorp, Dreadwing, Jazz (non battle-d , non g1)

AND another 08BB

Bird Target has a few Deluxes, mostly new waves, including one 08BB