Florida Sightings

Drake

Just found Alt. Rumble & Ravage @ the Wal-mart on 436 in that plaza in Casselberry! Finally! As of 1:30pm they had 6 Rumbles & 5 Ravages left. They are on display in the little square shelves between the isles and have their own cardboard display holders.

Cheers!!

:fire

10 Wal-Marts in a 50 mile radius (throughout Vero Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach, Port St Lucie, Ft. Pierce, Stuart) over the last two days and nothin.

I finally broke down and crawled over to ebay on my hands and knees. :redface

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found Alt. Rumble & Ravage @ the Wal-mart on 436 in that plaza in Casselberry! Finally! As of 1:30pm they had 6 Rumbles & 5 Ravages left. They are on display in the little square shelves between the isles and have their own cardboard display holders.

Cheers!!

:fire

10 Wal-Marts in a 50 mile radius (throughout Vero Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Satellite Beach, Port St Lucie, Ft. Pierce, Stuart) over the last two days and nothin.

I finally broke down and crawled over to ebay on my hands and knees. :redface

Man, that really sucks! 10 WAL-MARTS! It's happened to me many times, I know something is out and look EVERYWHERE for days just to come up empty handed!

:tfpuke

Hello guys, I am new to this forum and start to collecting Transformers. Today I just got classic Decepticon Construction Devastator" at Walmart. There is plenty of classic Jetfire, one or two classic Optimus Prime, 3 or 5 classic Cliffjumper, 1 or 2 classic Ramjet, one classic Grimlock, 4 or 5 classic Mirage, 3 or 4 classic Rodimus, plenty of Optimus Prime vs Megatron with dvd, 4 or 5 classic Devastator at Walmart Supercenter in Coral Springs.

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1387

3801 Turtle Creek Dr

Coral Springs, FL 33067

(954) 341-4505

Please let me know where is classic Starscream. Starscream is hard to find.

Last time I saw a classics starscream instore was at 2 local K-marts, both in Miami/Coral Gables. One on route #1 South Dixie Highway, and the other on 88th st./Kendell Ave. ... BUT that was a month ago or longer, and I have not visited either of those stores since then.

Last time I checked SS was available on Hasbro's website.

Last time I saw a classics starscream instore was at 2 local K-marts, both in Miami/Coral Gables. One on route #1 South Dixie Highway, and the other on 88th st./Kendell Ave. ... BUT that was a month ago or longer, and I have not visited either of those stores since then.

Last time I checked SS was available on Hasbro's website.

Are they stop order more classic Transformers? Hopefully any stores will have Starscream again. I dont see classic bumblebee in any stores, probably it is going to be hard to find. No good. Why not Hasbro have alot of Transformers in Hasbro store webpage? Good news that http://www.toywiz.com/trhacobcoco.html have all classic Transformers but cost more $$$$ than your local stores. Toywiz's soundwave is sold out! I want Hasbro to make classic Predaking, Scorponok, Fortress Maximus, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, and some giant robots. Do you think Hasbro will do that? I hope so!

Welcome SUNSCREAM!

I just picked up MP-05 MASTERPIECE MEGATRON!

I got him from Japan HQ/Kitty & Friends in the Fashion Square Mall. They let me open it up before I bought it to make sure the Saftey Cap was easily removable. The Cap is the yellow rubber one and it slides out with no problem.

It cost $108.99+tax. There are about 12 left.

I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet but it looks amazing. It did feel rather light when I took it out to remove the cap.

Cheers :beer

I'm looking for Cyvertron Snarls in the Ft Laudredale area guys. Any out there?

The most tfers in one spot I have found in southern FL has been at the Miami International Airport area Wal-mart. They had classics, alts, cybertron, and titanium lines. .. But I dont recall seeing a cybertron snarl.

Welcome SUNSCREAM!

I got him from Japan HQ/Kitty & Friends in the Fashion Square Mall. They let me open it up before I bought it to make sure the Saftey Cap was easily removable. The Cap is the yellow rubber one and it slides out with no problem.

I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet but it looks amazing. It did feel rather light when I took it out to remove the cap.

How funny... I was just there on Saturday and got my MP-05 too. :)

1 left....

Also got a Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron complete for about $20.00 at Acme - some really good deals there!

Welcome SUNSCREAM!

Thanks dude.

I recieved Transformers the movie protoform Starscream and Optimus Prime by the mail from Hasbro. If you got protoform Starscream, you have to be careful with his legs because legs are easily fall off during the transforming. I hate that part of transforming his legs. Protoform Optimus Prime is no problem at all! At Walmart in Coral Springs got lot of classic Devastator on the shelves. Many! Hurry up get one before they are gone. I am looking forward to collect all Transformers movie figures and try try try to find all classics. Hopefully my wife is not pissed off for spending lot of $$$ on Transformers. :tflaugh1