Transformers Timelines

Big Grim

OK, so apparently I didn't know about this until I got my "new comics list" email. Did you guys know about this?

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=92764

Is that going on general release or what?

yes, Diamond's releasing it

Bought it.

This comic certainly has its moments, and since its a fan-club comic, your allowed to enjoy the fan wankery :D

Basically Bug Bite seeks revenge against Megatron for the destruction of Gobotron :07evil

Art is rather vibrant, Milne and the colorists to a good job on the art.

If you like the club comics like Universe, Balancing act or Dawns of Future Past, definately pick it up if you can afford to fork over a few extra dollars (no extra adverts cept to join the club oh and Bug Bite and Springer's profiles)

I seem to have a thing for comics that make obscure references :07redface

Don't feel bad, thats why we are all here.

Now did anyone find those Beast Wars eggs?

GI Joe Vs TF :thumb

I stopped reading those after the 1st issue of the The Art of War :redface

not me, Art of War was awesome :thumb

Archived