The Review You've all been waiting for!

Moribundus VII

WHAOOO! I WANT ONE!!! TO HECK WITH IT! I WANT TEN!!!! :clap :clap

Boyah! E Sharkticon is not fat!

http://action-hq.com

They have him instock for $19.95. Which I don't know why they are charging $20 for a deluxe figure. But thats the place I am trying to get mine from.

I actually like the Hasbro version of the Hyper Mode a little bit better Mori. All I need now is Sharkticon and Slugslinger. :drool

One reason for the increased price is that along with Downshift, Towline and Silver Hot Shot, the case also still has some older figures which likely won't sell so they raise the prices on new figures to make up for that

Man, Mori that is one hell of a good review :clap

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE