The Allspark

Calcifer

When Bumblebee gets to the Allspark and places his hands on it, the Allspark shrinks. While all the good people in the theater didn't give a crap, my inner Tfan-board member went KA-ZOOM.

This movie was my first real exposure to Transformers. When that happened I started to be like: "WTF!?!?! oh hay-ell no....." and then I stopped and was like, oh whatever, just accept it and move on.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much you want to bet that the Allspark passed it's Miracle Shrinky properties on to Megatron when it was shoved inside him?

I would say that's the stupidest idea ever if it didn't totally make sense in context

Sure glad Hasbro doesn't read these boards, though

Sure glad Hasbro doesn't write the screenplay either.

Of course, this whole discussion assumes that mass shifting has enough merit to warrant using it on one of the main characters AND providing an explanation for it.

It doesn't.

That is only your opinion, not fact. There are those of us who believe it does have enough merit to warrant its use with a main character (namely Soundwave), and the providing of an explaination for it. We can go back and forth on this till Hell freezes over or simply let the subject drop. It is your choice.

Sure glad Hasbro doesn't write the screenplay either.

Of course, this whole discussion assumes that mass shifting has enough merit to warrant using it on one of the main characters AND providing an explanation for it.

It doesn't.

That is only your opinion, not fact. There are those of us who believe it does have enough merit to warrant its use with a main character (namely Soundwave), and the providing of an explaination for it. We can go back and forth on this till Hell freezes over or simply let the subject drop. It is your choice.

I think movie Frenzy pretty much demonstrated the pointlessness of mass shifting. He did everything Soundwave can supposedly do. And he did it more effectively (I don't think a giant robot would have been able to hide on Air Force One.)

I'm sorry that you don't understand what an animation cheat is, but that's no reason to create an after-the-fact explanation for it. It was a cartoon for kids' toys. It's not applicable to a movie like this.

We can go back and forth on this till Hell freezes over.

....and we probably will.

...until he gets banned.

I think the allspark cube magic shrinky PROVED why it would suck to have it in a live action movie.

The magic 8 matrix was LAME.

Archived