Future Waves

teletran2

My TF budget is pretty tightthe Voyager/Leader class bots are what I'm focusing on... (although the deluxe bumblebee 08 camaro is CHERRY). but I also want to make sure I have at least the BEST fig of each character. Anyone know if Barricade is going to be given the voyager treatment? Or how bout a leader class Blackout? and bonecrusher is just begging for voyager/leader class status.

i mean, i could always buy and then sell when another fig comes out, but it would be nice to know...

I find it amazing that people don't seem to get this.

Not every figure is getting a multi-class treatment.

The following are only coming in one class ("V" for Voyager; "D" for Deluxe):

Blackout (V), Starscream (V), Ironhide (V), Ratchet (V), Barricade (D), Bumblebee (D), Bonecrusher (D) and Jazz (D).

Brawl has a deluxe out and a leader coming. Prime and Megatron each have a Leader and Voyager molds.

This is all there is. There is no Leader class Blackout coming. So if you want in movie characters, you'd better start grabbing some of those deluxes before the next wave hits.

there is a CHANCE of more different sizes of toys....this line is supposed to continue through 2008...so if sales are still good they might take the dive at making larger versions of some figures

I said this in another thread.

That would be a stupid move on Hasbro's part. And I'm pretty sure they know it. Though the collectors make some portion of the TF market, a majority of it are kids, and kids rely on their parents to get them TFs. Now, I can't see a parent willing to buy their kid a Voyager Blackout toy, and then months later, the same toy is released on a larger scale for twice the money. I mean, hey, if they release a Leader Class Blackout, awsome, I'll pick him up and then maybe sell my Voyager one to one of my sister's nurse's kids. But in all liklihood, it's just a dream to have in scale figures when that never happens.

And the deluxes shouldn't be that hard to find teletran2. They're in great abundance at my local Target. Now if I could just find the newer figures I'd be set...namely '09 BB.

And the deluxes shouldn't be that hard to find teletran2. They're in great abundance at my local Target. Now if I could just find the newer figures I'd be set...namely '09 BB.

Target? whats that? although, i think there's plans for one here in Honolulu soon... :tflaugh1

our local TRU has been cleaned out... i think a few of the KB toys have a deluxe or two.. MAYBE. until they get restocked, im gonna get the few deluxes they have on amazon.com... bonecrusher, jazz, mebbe scorponok. barricade was available for a few hours last night while i was searching, then POOF. gone.

amazon.com is awsome. But Scorponok is a hit/miss. If you get him, don't be ready for anything spectacular. His only good feature is that he can link up with Blackout. But that's it. His robot mode is horrible. So you'd be better off with the ones I listed.

amazon.com is awsome. But Scorponok is a hit/miss. If you get him, don't be ready for anything spectacular. His only good feature is that he can link up with Blackout. But that's it. His robot mode is horrible. So you'd be better off with the ones I listed.

Scorponok is one of the most accurate toys in the line. All the designers had to do is make it look like the animated model and then fiddle a robot mode. His beast mode is the one that counts and that one is a winner.

*The defense rests, your honor.*

Scorponok is one of the most accurate toys in the line. All the designers had to do is make it look like the animated model and then fiddle a robot mode. His beast mode is the one that counts and that one is a winner.

*The defense rests, your honor.*

Okay. I'll admit to that. His beast mode is the one that counts. But in all actuality, what they should have done originally was make a Leader Class Blackout that comes with a Scorponok that transforms into whatever part he was on Blackout and have a launching feature. The part of Blackout and the scorpion mode would have worked much better.

Archived