Seeker Speculation for the Sequel

Terrorcon Blot

skywarp needs to be a black and purple jet, preferably an f-15. if bay puts in skywarp but with out the classic color scheme and without teleportation i will be Powerglideing pissed, but anyways they need to have both skywarp and thundercracker in the sequel because i personally think starscream should lead in 2 and bring megatron back as galvatron in 3. so SW and TC should be there to become cyclonus and scourge

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skywarp needs to be a black and purple jet, preferably an f-15. if bay puts in skywarp but with out the classic color scheme and without teleportation i will be Powerglideing pissed, but anyways they need to have both skywarp and thundercracker in the sequel because i personally think starscream should lead in 2 and bring megatron back as galvatron in 3. so SW and TC should be there to become cyclonus and scourge

Not Flamebaiting or anything...but...That's awefully stuck in G1. It's very much being a prisoner to the past of G1.

I really hope to not get another Galvatron, Cyclonus, & Scourge reformatting story for the new movies. I'd also like to say, Skywarp as black or very dark gray is fine, but I seriously hope that the purple is not on the alt mode at all. If they want to put some small dark purple or indigo-type colored detailed bits in robot mode, I could handle that fine. I just really hope we don't loose the real-world color schemes of the Decepticons overall.

Thundercracker as blue-gray or just plain gray is fine with me as well. I don't want to see a dark blue or powder blue T'Cracker running around.

It'd be like... "That jet! It's blue with red stripes! That's our target!" *squadron of raptors shoots down T'Cracker since he sticks out like a sore thumb*

Not Flamebaiting or anything...but...That's awefully stuck in G1. It's very much being a prisoner to the past of G1.

I really hope to not get another Galvatron, Cyclonus, & Scourge reformatting story for the new movies. I'd also like to say, Skywarp as black or very dark gray is fine, but I seriously hope that the purple is not on the alt mode at all. If they want to put some small dark purple or indigo-type colored detailed bits in robot mode, I could handle that fine. I just really hope we don't loose the real-world color schemes of the Decepticons overall.

Thundercracker as blue-gray or just plain gray is fine with me as well. I don't want to see a dark blue or powder blue T'Cracker running around.

It'd be like... "That jet! It's blue with red stripes! That's our target!" *squadron of raptors shoots down T'Cracker since he sticks out like a sore thumb*

I was gonna say the same thing myself. :tflaugh1

Personally I think they could do a lot more with the decepticons than blowing more than half of their staff on a bunch of Starscream Clones.. many casual movie goers would call that lazy.. and I personally would myself.

I would do it the Following:

Starscream - Stays a YF-22

Thundercracker - A-10 Thunderbolt II (Warthog)

A-10.jpg

Skywarp - SR-71 Blackbird

SR-71.jpg

Thrust - F/A -18 Superhornet (Picture is obviously not a F/A, but its what i could find.)

F-18.jpg

Id like them to be original but still military jets much like how iron hide and rather were different but yet still had links to their past

no man. SS should be an F-18 as well. cracker could be the F-22
:tdown :tdown :tdown :tdown :tdown

Why degrade him to a lesser jet? He is FINE as a RAPTOR!

cuz the raptor is an ugly jet. and that's why he's an ugly robot. fat jet, fat robot

Archived