Super News!: Transformers Parody

Heat Guy

Guest Primal-Convoy
Eh pretty stupid. Transformers bashers will continue to do everything they can to mess with those who loved the movie. They have no life and nothing better to do. :P

Im sorry, but when did your opinion become Holy?

The movie has flaws and it deserves criticism. Notice how it didnt actually have a go at the obvious "mistakes" in the movie? no mention of "strange" robot designs or other traditional mistakes.

Unless of course, you are under the mistaken belief that Michael "Bhey" does indeed, cr@p rainbows.

If so, then you might want to remove some rainbow smudges from your nose and tongue there, chief.

Yes, the movie has its flaws, but I personally don't get what was so hard to follow in the movie. I never got lost once, yet I've heard reports of some people getting lost. I really don't get how one could get lost in this movie. Also -- The TFs looked amazing, the Autobots, Frenzy, and Megatron's personalities were handled extremely well, the action was fast, intense, and destructive. Plus, it felt like a real war between giant robots. The Witwickys ruled in every scene they were in too.

The biggest flaws are with maybe 2-3 actors, one or two lines of dialogue, and like maybe one sub-plot could have been expanded on better. Sorry, but most movies are like that. They aren't perfect. Also, Transformers is not an art house drama product or long-winded tale of emotional oppression in cartoon/toy form. Transformers is a Balls-to-the-Wall action, adventure, and giant robot property.

Guest Primal-Convoy

I agree. From the trailers and videogame trailers, I would say that it was hard for me to see where one bot ened and the other began, which is something that a recent article about their deign process tried to stop.

I suppose that with such a "new" style of character on screen, with such complicated visusals, there are a a few teething probs. As the movie was aimed at the average joe on the street, then maybe those people have less empathy for the TFs and "didnt get it' when it came to the visuals rolling around that fast?

If it's a simplistic movie, then maybe people are saying that the visuals were too complicated? Ill have to see for myself in August when it finally comes out in "behind the times" Japan.

Funny alright. I don't think it was anti-TF movie par sé. To me it felt more like a side swipe against 'arty' film.

Eh pretty stupid. Transformers bashers will continue to do everything they can to mess with those who loved the movie. They have no life and nothing better to do. :P

Im sorry, but when did your opinion become Holy?

The movie has flaws and it deserves criticism. Notice how it didnt actually have a go at the obvious "mistakes" in the movie? no mention of "strange" robot designs or other traditional mistakes.

Unless of course, you are under the mistaken belief that Michael "Bhey" does indeed, cr@p rainbows.

If so, then you might want to remove some rainbow smudges from your nose and tongue there, chief.

WTF :wtf What part of my statement was aimed at you? None :P I was simply stating the truth. And since when does a movie DESERVE criticism? People only criticize things because they think it's WRONG to them, regardless of what others think. The majority of people loved this movie, fans and non fans alike so I don't see why those who opposed it have to be so up in everyone's face. :roll

i can name some movies that deserve critisism.

Lep in the hood is one of them

not sure wether transformers does much apart from minimal characterisation or non at all for some key characters

Archived