** Where do you shop for TF **

Bizzmoff

I was just thinking abot all the different places I shop for Transformers. If I had the time/money it would take from 9am to 9pm to visit them all in a day, cover probably over a 100 miles, and I would be so tired that I would crash when I got home. Anyway...There are some places I go more often because of location or exclusive items and others that I forget sells TFs at all. Here is an incomplete list of TF locations in my area and how often I "go there"...if you care :)

Weekly

Wal*Mart (Clinton)

Twice a Month

Walgreens (Clinton, looking for HOC)

Wal*Mart (N. Jackson)

Target (N. Jackson)

Toys R Us (W. Jackson)

Not Often Enough

BBTS (BigBadToyStore.com)

Big Lots (Jackson, once in a while they will have one or two, usually have those cheap KOs that are fun to kitbash)

Big Lots (Pearl)

eBay (usually a last resort)

Fred's (Clinton)

Fred's (N. Jackson)

KB Toys (N. Jackson)

Kroger (Clinton)

RMS Toys (RMSToys.com, My favorite online store!)

Toys R Us (N. Jackson)

Walgreens (Jackson)

Walgreens (N. Jackson)

Walgreens (Madison)

Walgreens (Ridgeland)

Almost Never

KMart (none in area)

Sams (don't belong in Da Club)

I was just thinking abot all the different places I shop for Transformers. If I had the time/money it would take from 9am to 9pm to visit them all in a day, cover probably over a 100 miles, and I would be so tired that I would crash when I got home.

That's just about is my whole schedule.

Walgreens carries Transformers? Wow. I need to go to Walgreens!

I mostly shop ebay, and weekly go to Walmart, Target, Toys"R"us, KB Toys, Super K Mart and there are around were I live close to me...

2 Super K Marts

7 Walmarts

2 Toys"R"us

2 Targets

1 KayBee

For Walgreens I will have to take a look tommorow, so thats what I am doing tommorow!

:roll

Haha im guessing you live on oahu eh squawkbot? Since you didnt list target or any other stores... that everyone else did and you did say you lived on an island. I dont know if you go down there too often but theres always collectors maniacs and mechahawaii down in kaimuki. Unlike places like walmart and TRU they usually have pretty accurate schedules as to when their stuff comes in and if anything you can always ask them to call you.

I remember back in the day (1984-85) the places to shop were K&B Drugs (no relation to KB Toys, I think), Circus World (anybody remember those?), Treasury Drugs, Sears (I used to tear out the catalog pages w/ TFs on them), I *think* TG&Y and Howards had some too. I remember being so mad at Treasury Drugs for having Ratchet for $13.00...I couldn't believe the markup!

Walgreens carries Transformers? Wow. I need to go to Walgreens!

not all Walgreens have them though. the one up the block from my apartment usually has some Energon and HoC in stock, but then i went to one in Manhattan and they had NOTHING transformers related. it's luck of the draw, i guess...

Here it goes, #1 being the most visited, #4 being least visited.

1. Walmart

2. Target

3. TRU

4. Meijer

And here's where I look online, in no particular order:

1. BBTS

2. Toywiz.com

3. Digital Toys

4. Amazon.com

5. E(vil)Bay

Archived