Need some help identifying a transformer(?)

Onslaught_the_technition

Hello Everybody,

I was wondering if anybody here knew what is this transformer(?) I found/bought earlier today?

It's approx six to seven inches tall. It's elbows and knees bend, along with having ball joint shoulders and hips.

To "transform" it, you pull of the robot's head and arms off and twist the waist to form the alt mode. Very unique... I guess :redface

There's a little black button that turns on a red LED light with in the truck cabin (although I pressing the button, hoping to show the LED light in the picture :redface ).

lol its clearly a knock off since the head hips and legs are from Robot masters Convoy and the arms from G1 inferno plus it looks rather curddy quality

Looks kinda cute all the same :redface

A knock off, aye? That'll explain why I could find the "Made in China" stamp on it.

Did it came with accessories?

I most admit, it's extremely decent for a knock off (compared to the other knock offs I own). Whoever made it used good plastics for the gray parts. The plastic for the truck cab/torso isn't that great compared to the rest of it. I also think its kinda cool that it has a LED light although what's behind the button that scares me...

As for the Grappler/Inferno arm part, whoever made it did a goo job making not look like Grappler's/Inerno's, especially since there's a ball and not a hinge joint at the shoulder and that the hand is fused to the forearm.

Despite it's appearance, I think it's pretty cool (that and I payed 99 cent plus 20% off for it :thumb )

They were a buck a piece at stores like Family Dollar and Dollar Tree. He comes with a G1 style gun and an axe. There are a few variations on it too. See this thread for more info:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...+optimus++prime

A knock off, aye? That'll explain why I could find the "Made in China" stamp on it.

Hate to burst your bubble, buddy, but check out your "legit" Transformers for a stamp of its manufacturer....

OMG IT'S MADE IN CHINA TOO!!!!!!

Damn it!!! I screwed up again! I meant to say "That'll explain why I couldn't find the ...." :tard

Instead of "bursting my bubble" friend, you actually corrected a dumb ass error I made. Thanks :thumb. That's what I get when I post something while getting ready for some else :redface .

They were a buck a piece at stores like Family Dollar and Dollar Tree. He comes with a G1 style gun and an axe. There are a few variations on it too. See this thread for more info:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...+optimus++prime

Wow... thats shows how much I go to the dollar tree based stores :redface . And yet I go to thrift stores more often (which is where I found the main reason of this thread at).

Well...Thank you everybody for helping me out.

Archived