Best console version of the TF Movie Game

Bizzmoff

What's the best version of the TF Movie game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, of course ;)

• X-Box 360
    • PS2
    • PS3
    • Wii

I love the DS version but also want to get a console version. The only system I own that has it available is the PS2.

I really want a Wii someday. I also would love to get a 360 after that. Should I take advantage of the TRU buy one get one free and get all of them or just wait and buy them used?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS2 is the only console I've seen it on so for me that wins it.

I've heard the controls on the Wii version need some tightening up. The PS2, PS3, and 360 version all control the same; but the PS3 and 360 version look better. And between the 360 and PS3 version the 360 version has a more stable framerate, so 360 wins.

This poll is a great help - everybody has 1 vote :07laugh

...And between the 360 and PS3 version the 360 version has a more stable framerate, so 360 wins.

Really? I wonder why that is.

I only have the 360 version so I can't really help out, but I do love my version. you know, PC is also an option.

I don't like buying PC games because I don't like upgrading or compatibility issues. I was still running a 486 DX/2 66 until about six years ago. It's all how you load your memory :D

...And between the 360 and PS3 version the 360 version has a more stable framerate, so 360 wins.

Probably due to the 360 hardware being more familiar to the developers at this point, It has been out for over a year now. The Spider-Man 3 game was the same way, which is rather funny since the game was based on a Sony movie. :07laugh

I only have the 360 version so I can't really help out, but I do love my version. you know, PC is also an option.

I don't like buying PC games because I don't like upgrading or compatibility issues. I was still running a 486 DX/2 66 until about six years ago. It's all how you load your memory :D

From what I've heard the PC version has horrible compatibility issues, so its probably a good thing to ignore it.

I just got back from TRU and they were sold out of the PS2 version. I was sure going to take advantage of the buy one get one free with it and the DS Decepticons versions :grr

The Wii version is pretty awesome. Once you learn to control the camera, the control issues END. It's very enjoyable, and the Wii remote and nunchuck make melee combat, throwing, and (especially) aerial combat particularly awesome.

Probably due to the 360 hardware being more familiar to the developers at this point, It has been out for over a year now. The Spider-Man 3 game was the same way, which is rather funny since the game was based on a Sony movie. :07laugh

From what I've heard the PC version has horrible compatibility issues, so its probably a good thing to ignore it.

PC - It does, but it's still freakin gorgeous on mine (when it works). I'll wait on the patch

And as far as getting PC games, I'll take a PC over a console any day. Somehow it just feels better upgrading a computer over buying a new console and having to drop money on new games or a higher version if it's not backwards compatible. I may miss a few here and there, but I'll get more in the games that aren't console based (WoW anyone?).

Archived