Bumblebee (2008 Camaro)

Goktimus Prime

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Goki, if he is starting to show up in Australia, his arrival on NZ shores ain't too far along. :D

so should we start seeing BB 08 in our stores soon?

I want that figure now. I'll be checking stores frequently this week to get him. If not, hopefully Amazon will have him soon. Anyways, got a question Goki. Can his weapon be used with Classic Camaro Bumblebee? If so, maybe I'll get two so that Classic has his proper movie weapon.

Also, can Classic's weapons be used like shoulder missiles like he does in the big battle from the back of the tow truck?

never thought of that... lemme try...

nope... didn't even need to try. New Bumblebee's hands have an open "Kung Fu grip" in which the weapon clips on, whereas the old Bumblebee has more old-school closed fist with a hole going through. The weapon requires Kung Fu grippage.

Man, I've looked everywhere for him and I can't find him. :tfmad

Well, it shouldn't be long. I'm checking places a couple of times this week. Friday and or Sunder are my hopeful days. But I've gotten word I have competition from some one our nurse's sons want some TFs now that he's seen the film. I did my best to tell her some of the toys are a little advanced for kids his age (he's only four) and that her best bet would be to get him the FABs and/or Cyber Slammers (thus leaving the official actual figures for myself :07evil, or at least until I get my hands on an '08 Bumblebee)

As for his weapon not fitting '76 Bumblebee, darn. That would have rocked cause then I would have gotten two, one to leave in vehicle mode and give his weapon to '76 BB, one to keep in robot mode with his weapon activated.

Well I asked at the TRUS tonight. The girl thought that they were supposed to get them in on the 12th through 14th. So I will be checking this weekend. I think that's this BB is all I plan to get between now and the repaints. I deffinately like this version.

OH yeah and Goki...Love the out-take at the end!! You sound like me when the wife interupts my TF time too. "YES..." :tfevil hehehe ;)

:D It was a call from my wife's friend... grrr! :P

I went to TRU yesterday and there were no more 08 Bumblebees, so it does seem that this toy is selling like hotcakes! Not too surprising considering that Bumblebee is the main protagonist in the movie story. :)

btw, has anyone noticed that at the beginning of this review, my lip sync doesn't match what I'm saying? It's because I was speaking in Japanese but dubbed myself over in English! :D If you look at my Bonecrusher review, my lip sync doesn't match up either - it's more subtle though because I spoke in English, but dubbed myself over in English again, only that I intentionally screwed up the timing - especially when I say "so enjoy!" ;)

Well I asked at the TRUS tonight. The girl thought that they were supposed to get them in on the 12th through 14th. So I will be checking this weekend. I think that's this BB is all I plan to get between now and the repaints. I deffinately like this version.

Woot!

That's the last in-movie character I need for my movie cast figures. Of course, I'd like to get FAB Frenzy since he actually transforms, but at current, my Frenzy is my one that comes with Barricade.

Archived