The 7 Most Useless Transformers

teletran2

The 7 Most Useless Transformers

Wheelie not a #1? Vector Sigma...

here's they're take on him, btw:

"6. Wheelie

Why is he useless?

If the above insane Japanese animation is any indication, Wheelie's special robot powers lie in his ability to drink too much and pal around with young boys. We had a Transformer just like him at our old middle school. He was a janitor and he paid us in Yodels, because we were good at keeping secrets.

Don't think for a second that Wheelie's only job is to get out-drunk by a 10-year-old boy, though. He also speaks in rhyme! So ... there's that."

Had to laugh at the honda civic dressed in atrench coat

Heh... they completely forgot about the MOST useless transformer, Grand Slam. No guns, just something to shove the baddies away or make it hard to see, and he's a frickin' REPORTER.

Only thing worse would be an accountant (err... Ratbat?)... or maybe a Decepticon lawyer...

Some funny bits in that article, Nightbeat in a trench coat! I think, however, they're missing the point, the point is PERSONALITY. Wheelie's personality is smeg, IMO. Whereas Soundwave's is just soooooo Cool! In the 80s casset decks were cool. Now, Soundwave's been updated into a spy plane. Ofcourse casset decks are outdated now! But back then they weren't.

Anyone still have some audio tapes? I've still got a couple. But I spend all my money on TFs, not CDs!!!

Archived