T-Shirt Spotting

teletran2

i know... some people think its uncool to wear the band's tshirt to the concert, but there were quite a few people turning out in their TF gear. at the 8pm showing on monday, i saw:

- 2 "Giant Powerglideing Robots Are Coming" shirts. Guys wearing them looked like total Afterburners. :P

- the new "vintage" starscream shirt (the one that is articially aged with retro stripe graphics)

- quite a few movie faction symbol shirts (mostly decepticon)

- 1 optimus prime high-res render shirt (the one where he's kneeling in that weird position. it looked homemade)

- 1 blue/orange starscream shirt (that was me ;) ... from hot topic like 5 yrs ago)

thats all i can remember... no one showed up in an optimus helmet, thank god.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the retro Decepticon shirts as well as one from possibly the 80s with Megatron on it.

Speaking of which movie Decepticon shirts just surface locally & I got one on hold for when I see it again Friday.

I'm such a Powerglideing dork. :07laugh

I wore a black t-shirt with a giant Autobot Symbol on the chest and my best buddy wore a white shirt with Optimus Prime on it (the one from HTS) when we went to see the movie.

My small kid: Movie Bumblebee shirt from Wal-Mart

My big kid: Black shirt with art from the G1 movie Poster on it, and THE HELMET

Me: Plain old plaid shirt, couldn't find any in my size! Curse my wife's good cooking.

My wife wore the new Autobot logo shirt, I kind of made her... heh. I wore the new Decepticon logo shirt. Today we are taking our son as a surprise and he's probably going to wear the new Transformers shoes we bought for him. I'll probably wear my Barricade shirt or Soundwave shirt. As for my wife, I don't know. She said she felt kind of stupid wearing the shirt yesterday and that we were the only ones wearing Transformers shirts. So She might not want to wear another Transformers shirt today. If she does I have plenty to choose from.

Goki

tfm03.jpg

dirge (admin of cliffbee.com)

tfm04.jpg

dunno who these guys are

tfm06.jpg

Watching the movie for a second time (brought Leader Class Prime along with me this time)

moviemeet08.jpg

I wore this shirt when I saw it for the third time on Tuesday

animania0806_3.jpg

And on that same evening I saw one other guy with a TF shirt, which was this shirt

cosplay_supanova2005.jpg

I'll probably just wear a Gray or Black Polo to the movie. I dont own any TF's T-shirts.

Archived