Classics Continues

masterminicon

Here's my Classics wish list, a combination of what has been rumoured, what has been confirmed, and just stuff I would like to see.

autoboticon.gifAutobots

new, non-OP repaint Ultra Magnus

Ironhide

Jazz

Wheeljack

Brawn

Arcee

Sunstreaker

Sideswipe

Protectobots/Defensor

decepticonicon-1.gifDecepticons

Galvatron

Octane

Sixshot

Shockwave

Cyclonus (but no Scourge, double the Skywarp and no Thundercracker....w00t!)

Reflector three pack (would be an all-new reflector mold, not repaints of the Real Gear line)

Predacons/Predaking

UM is confirmed from what I understand as are Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe

Jazz is rumored though I kind of like the movie G1 repaint so the Cl version would have to be really great.

Wheeljack definitely needs to be done, as does Brawn though the green movie repaint of Strongarm is really close

Somehow I doubt they'll do a really good Ironhide if at all but I'd like to see him too.

Defensor/ Protectobots I could definitely see him being done if they decide to do combiners

I think I read something about the possibility of Galvy

Sixshot (done right!) would be great

Octane has been confirmed

Shockwave would be great especially with his prominent role in the Dreamwave G1 volume 3. I know I'm talking like 2 years ago but it was still a really good story arc.

Cyclonus yes definitely he needs to be made as well as a plastic Scourge maybe have a 3 pack of Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge or just a three pack of Scourges, and a 2 pack of Cyclonus

I would love to see a new mold for Reflector but I doubt we'll ever see it

I doubt they'll make Predaking but I think that he'd sell really good.

I'd like to add a few of my own wishes to the list.

A G1esque Omega Supreme, and Metroplex, as well as Trypticon, and Fort Max I doubt they'll ever make them but hey I can dream can't I?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my Classics wish list, a combination of what has been rumoured, what has been confirmed, and just stuff I would like to see.

autoboticon.gifAutobots

new, non-OP repaint Ultra Magnus

Ironhide

Jazz

Wheeljack

Brawn

Arcee

Sunstreaker

Sideswipe

Protectobots/Defensor

decepticonicon-1.gifDecepticons

Galvatron

Octane

Sixshot

Shockwave

Cyclonus (but no Scourge, double the Skywarp and no Thundercracker....w00t!)

Reflector three pack (would be an all-new reflector mold, not repaints of the Real Gear line)

Predacons/Predaking

UM is confirmed from what I understand as are Sunstreaker, and Sideswipe

Jazz is rumored though I kind of like the movie G1 repaint so the Cl version would have to be really great.

Wheeljack definitely needs to be done, as does Brawn though the green movie repaint of Strongarm is really close

Somehow I doubt they'll do a really good Ironhide if at all but I'd like to see him too.

Defensor/ Protectobots I could definitely see him being done if they decide to do combiners

I think I read something about the possibility of Galvy

Sixshot (done right!) would be great

Octane has been confirmed

Shockwave would be great especially with his prominent role in the Dreamwave G1 volume 3. I know I'm talking like 2 years ago but it was still a really good story arc.

Cyclonus yes definitely he needs to be made as well as a plastic Scourge maybe have a 3 pack of Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge or just a three pack of Scourges, and a 2 pack of Cyclonus

I would love to see a new mold for Reflector but I doubt we'll ever see it

I doubt they'll make Predaking but I think that he'd sell really good.

I'd like to add a few of my own wishes to the list.

A G1esque Omega Supreme, and Metroplex, as well as Trypticon, and Fort Max I doubt they'll ever make them but hey I can dream can't I?

i'm all for classics but i believe if they've had a good figure in the last few years that we should skip them in favor of new characters... so no jazz (alternator and movie repaint), no wheel jack (alternator and energon), no scourge (titanium), sunstreaker and side swipe are confirmed but after their alternators version i also think it's a waste. while the alternator and energon versions of shockwave were good i think we do need another version in blaster mode...

Archived