Classics Continues

masterminicon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm wanting new moulds now. if it's going to take that long for them to come out i wonder why they didn't just show them at the botcon next year.

might see some pics at the uk toyfair in january (probably won't release them here though knowing hasbro uk's track record)

Animated baby!!!!! thats going to kick some tooshie!!!! thats going to be my main focus with all my money being pumped into collecting the whole lot WOOT

Fall '08...September, maybe? Regardless, almost a year from now.I don't think any testshots have leaked, either.
Correct
Can't come sooooooon enough......although...
I don't mind them taking their time if it means less mistakes and QC issues.
Good point.
Animated baby!!!!! thats going to kick some tooshie!!!! thats going to be my main focus with all my money being pumped into collecting the whole lot WOOT
I love the way he ends his posts with "WOOT!" Here's a man with passion!

Actually I realized something I forgot... Starting in the next couple months and running 'til the fall will be the Animated toy line, along with some more movie releases.

Considering we're already starting to see some "in-package" shots of Animated toys it wouldn't surprise me to see those guys in stores by the end of December.

Actually I realized something I forgot... Starting in the next couple months and running 'til the fall will be the Animated toy line, along with some more movie releases.

Considering we're already starting to see some "in-package" shots of Animated toys it wouldn't surprise me to see those guys in stores by the end of December.

I wouldn't either. I mean, the All-Spark movie subline wasn't even supposed to come out until January/February (possibly later) next year, wasn't it? However, we've seen just about all of them in package now, so I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing either of these lines a lot earlier than initially indicated.

I know it'll never happen, but I want Classics Sixshot.

Seconded, especially since the last "Sixshot" we got was that lame repaint of E-Shockblast.

Here's my Classics wish list, a combination of what has been rumoured, what has been confirmed, and just stuff I would like to see.

autoboticon.gifAutobots

new, non-OP repaint Ultra Magnus

Ironhide

Jazz

Wheeljack

Brawn

Arcee

Sunstreaker

Sideswipe

Protectobots/Defensor

decepticonicon-1.gifDecepticons

Galvatron

Octane

Sixshot

Shockwave

Cyclonus (but no Scourge, double the Skywarp and no Thundercracker....w00t!)

Reflector three pack (would be an all-new reflector mold, not repaints of the Real Gear line)

Predacons/Predaking

Archived