Classics Continues

masterminicon

I think the thing that killed my love for Titaniums is that even the figures that weren't oddly proportioned/flimsily constructed/generally lame were lacking in one way or another. I mean Cheetor looks great -his head sculpt is one of the best I've seen in any line ever- but limited arm articulation on a swordbot is a no-no.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnit, stop say "Titaniums"!! It's juvenile and utterly unnecessary!! The official abbreviation for "titanium" is Ti, not Titanium. Ti looks less stupid, it's shorter to type and there's not stupid innuendo. Read your period table of elements, people!! Gah!!!

Ti.gif

I hope they make Shockwave, Soundwave (not just reissue), Blaster and/or Arcee. Oh, and Ratchet. Always liked the small kinda round ambulance ^^

Galvatron and Ultra Magnus sounds cool too :P

There were still a few vital characters that I wish could've been squeezed into Alts before the cancellation. Simple repaints like Ironhide, Ratchet, and Frenzy would have been wonderful. Bumblebee and Cliffjumper too.

I hope they make Shockwave, Soundwave (not just reissue), Blaster and/or Arcee. Oh, and Ratchet. Always liked the small kinda round ambulance ^^

Galvatron and Ultra Magnus sounds cool too :P

Well, thoss protos of Arcee, Cosmos and Shockwave (which I think were Ti Protos (see Goki, I used "Ti", not "Titanium")) looked like they could easily be transferred to the Classics line. They looked perfect. In fact, that Cosmos one looks kinda like the art from Figuroa at the end of the Stormbringer TPB.

As for Ratchet, Blaster, Soundwave and Ultra Magnus, that'd be nice.

Galvatron is a possibility. They want to do one that's not just a Megatron repaint.

i think alts ran its corse and bar mirage none of the last few were that nice and the repaints we were betting were meh at best

as for universe i SO hope they come to the UK and i never realy liked the looks of any of the Titanium's so im not sorry thier gone

as for who id like to see after galvi i think a cyclonus and scourge but id acept any good figure

as for who id like to see after galvi i think a cyclonus and scourge but id acept any good figure

man, lets get the first few seasons done first. sheesh...

I love to hear this... classics continuing... sucks about the alts (best line IMO) but at least classics continues... if both had been canned, then that would have been the end of collecting for me, as I have all i want up to now.

and bah andout Ti's ...never cared much about them.

Archived