Does Hasbro do this just to piss us off?

Mille

Scale of toys is whatever the end result is after shrinkage/expansion from the size of the proto/test shots. Rough scale would be decided at the concept stage, if it's decided at all, but is probably more tied to packaging/shipping limitations.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, they are giving us Leder class Brawl,

And from what I've seen in the trailers so far, there are other decepticons given pretty much spotlight...

So a bigger blackout and Starscream may just happen...

It's questioning like this that results in Pat Lee making Ultra Magnus a white Optimus Prime in armor.

...How's that?

As I recall, and this may be wrong...

Ultra Mangnus was a white repaint of optimus from the begining, he just had a diffirent trailer.

And at that time, wasn't Transformers under the Marvel flag?

Then again I don't now much about him, we didn't get much from DW in sweden.

Someone wrote that scale don't sell, and pointed out Alternators,

but when It comes to these figures ain't they hard to find?

I never saw any of them In sweden and from what I've read here,

They where even hard to find in the states.

Can that have been the reason behind the poor sales?

People wondering about Ultra Magnus resulted in the reduction of Ultra Magnus to nothing more than a white Prime in armor. Instead of leaving it alone people, as kids back then and adults now, wondered why there was a white Optimus Prime. This results in someone like Pat Lee thinking that it should be explained in a Transformers story, even though the white Prime was nothing more than a way to reuse the same mold to make a semi-new toy. Prior to the DW comic, and aside from obscure stuff in Japan, Ultra Magnus, as a character in cartoon and Marvel comics, was always the whole combination of truck cab and trailer.

Yeah really

I'm just happy that 1) there are toys and 2) they're pretty sweet

So I'm not going to be a Starscream about it

:pfx x10 billions

I was going to reply with one of my usual snark-laden posts (in response to the first question), but thought better of it and went and made a sammich instead (and ated it). :07evil

Well, they are giving us Leder class Brawl,

And from what I've seen in the trailers so far, there are other decepticons given pretty much spotlight...

So a bigger blackout and Starscream may just happen...

It's questioning like this that results in Pat Lee making Ultra Magnus a white Optimus Prime in armor.

...How's that?

As I recall, and this may be wrong...

Ultra Mangnus was a white repaint of optimus from the begining, he just had a diffirent trailer.

And at that time, wasn't Transformers under the Marvel flag?

Then again I don't now much about him, we didn't get much from DW in sweden.

People wondering about Ultra Magnus resulted in the reduction of Ultra Magnus to nothing more than a white Prime in armor. Instead of leaving it alone people, as kids back then and adults now, wondered why there was a white Optimus Prime. This results in someone like Pat Lee thinking that it should be explained in a Transformers story, even though the white Prime was nothing more than a way to reuse the same mold to make a semi-new toy. Prior to the DW comic, and aside from obscure stuff in Japan, Ultra Magnus, as a character in cartoon and Marvel comics, was always the whole combination of truck cab and trailer.

So the point is? That if many people asking why Hasbro didn't release a Leader class blackout,

they will do it?

People asked questions about Ultra Magnus and got an answer.

I understand that we all would have liked a diffirent answer on who Ultra magnus is.

But I don't get how me and others wanting Blackout to be bigger can f**K things up, if hasbo notice us as a minority and their response is to make one blackout that is bigger...

Certain ones were hard to find due to Hasbro's absolutely horrendous shipping and supplying methods.

And the fact that they decided to put the ones that sold less in higher numbers per shipment/assortment than the more-in-demand ones (yes, I'm look at you, Ricochet and Swindle).

Just be glad you can actually buy the toys

wut?

Just be glad you can actually buy the toys

BUT I WANT THEM FOR FREEEEE!!!!!!!!

Not taht I can buy half of the toys in the backwater country I live in. :tdown

Archived